ADVERTISEMENT

Will this be the resumption of something big?

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Navy is 5-3 with a so-so schedule, losing to Lipscomb, Virginia Military Institute, Coppin State.
Not exactly Big 12 caliber opponents.

7 p.m. Wednesday, ESPNU, Navy visits WVU in Morgantown.

May it be the start of a long winning streak with Alabama-Birmingham, Buffalo and Stoney Brook before the Big 12 schedule.

We can only hope.

Navy is 5-3 with a so-so schedule, losing to Lipscomb, Virginia Military Institute, Coppin State.
Not exactly Big 12 caliber opponents.

7 p.m. Wednesday, ESPNU, Navy visits WVU in Morgantown.

May it be the start of a long winning streak with Alabama-Birmingham, Buffalo and Stoney Brook before the Big 12 schedule.

We can only hope.
No dumbass. WVU will lose it's remaining 23 games.

Well, we really have not shown we can get Ws vs difficult opponents in unfriendly venues. To have a great season, we will need to beat a few of the the top teams in the conference at home and beat all of the lower ones as well. Stealing a W or two from conference teams on the road is needed too. Really a shame we did not pull out a W vs Xavier or Purdue. Leaves me feeling a lot like I did when we came up short in the Pitt FB game.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
It's not just you. We all need to be a little more respectful when we disagree. And I'm not referring to the trolls, let them have it!
Are you new to this? If people disagree with certain posters, they are "libtards" and that's why they are "wrong". Been that way since 2016......no clue why though. :rolleyes:

Maybe CFE can post a thread at halftime of each game going forward...then another at the end of each and one a day until the next game...all explaining what's going on!!! Or, perhaps he could stop counting chickens before they hatch. Just sayin"

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Maybe CFE can post a thread at halftime of each game going forward...then another at the end of each and one a day until the next game...all explaining what's going on!!! Or, perhaps he could stop counting chickens before they hatch. Just sayin"
Does he still do that 'Huggins Heros' routine?

ADVERTISEMENT