ADVERTISEMENT

Will Geer = Overrated

Grier is good but not great. He will be a career backup in boring NFL. I don’t think he’s wrong for saying he’s overatted. WVU has had better QBs. Major Harris, Pat White, Jeff Hoss way better than Grier. Even Geno might be better or about even with Grier.

Grier doesn’t shine against better defenses. He looks great vs Youngstown State and terrible power 5 bottom dwellers but when he sees anything that resembles a defense he’s average far too often. Good QB but not great by any stretch. Evidence shows this now. He will be forgotten quickly after his bust 2 years at WVU. Even Skyler won 10 games before Grier took over. 7-6 last year and 9-4 this year. He is not going to go down as a WVU legend. It’s like big deal.

Grier may not have had his finest outing, but you have to give some credit to the Cyclone defense. They consistently had the receivers locked down, and Grier was constantly running for his life. Iowa State played one hell of a game.

Grier is good but not great. He will be a career backup in boring NFL. I don’t think he’s wrong for saying he’s overatted. WVU has had better QBs. Major Harris, Pat White, Jeff Hoss way better than Grier. Even Geno might be better or about even with Grier.

Grier doesn’t shine against better defenses. He looks great vs Youngstown State and terrible power 5 bottom dwellers but when he sees anything that resembles a defense he’s average far too often. Good QB but not great by any stretch. Evidence shows this now. He will be forgotten quickly after his bust 2 years at WVU. Even Skyler won 10 games before Grier took over. 7-6 last year and 9-4 this year. He is not going to go down as a WVU legend. It’s like big deal.

Grier’s greatest sin is that he under values the level of competition he’s facing...... I’d love for him to come out and have.a Tebow moment

Does he really say the same thing in every post? I'm new hear but it's hard to read most threads this morning...

Will Geer died in 1978. No wonder he sucks.
will-geer-1-sized.jpg

If you can't stop the delayed blitz up the middle you aren't going to have a productive offense. Texas Tech saw this and everyone has followed suit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT