ADVERTISEMENT

TROLLING Why would CDH leave for Houston

Texastrill Mississippi is a savage fest. Stereotypes are real when it comes to Mississippi and Louisiana. Those states are full of savage ghetto scum to the fullest. They are unliveable. Even warm weather, gulf coast and flat land can’t keep those 2 shitty states from losing people.

WV is actually way better. WV has several areas that are actually quite nice.

WV nice areas are more sophisticated with educated Yankees. Mississippi is full of racist thugs who hate whites and vice versa. Racial tension, crime, violence......Mississippi is a hell pit. Your fighting a losing battle. Mississippi is the worst state in America. They have warm weather, the gulf coast and still suck that bad? Wow!

According to GregJacobs...
If you live on the right side of town you don't have to deal with it.

The elites of Houston live in some of the most upscale communities in the country.
So your attacks are without merit because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Houston society still follows a social order brought over by English aristocrats.

You're talking about River Oaks, Memorial, The Woodlands, and some of the small townships such as Piney Point Village Spring Branch etc.

You obviously are unaware of Porter Tx, Baycliff, Dickinson, Baytown, Liberty, and Santa Fe, (all near Houston) and just about every other small town in East Texas are just as red neck backwooded or any other stereotype about rural Americans than anywhere in WV I have been to. I lived in both states and currently live in Montgomery so I don't go off of biased BS research from someone who has never experienced it in person.

I don't see this passion for WV that some of you are claiming....

Nebraska has the same amount of people as WV and has sold out their stadium for 40 years and it is a 80K+ stadium.

That is a legit passionate fanbase.
Arkansas fans would eat you alive....
I could name probably 10+ fanbases.

Don't be so insecure and kick around Cougar High because they took your coach...

If y'all were really passionate like you claim WV would have the money to keep their coaches around or the money to get a coach from another P5 school.

If Dana was the guy, we would have kept him. Period. He wasn’t.

I’d rather go in on someone young who has been a HC. Hopefully he’ll stick around as opposed to a more established coach with higher ambitions.

Dana sucked and we didn’t want him. That’s why he had to leave. He was told to move on or be fired. Period.

Especially when you are living in the equivalent of a dirt floor shack without plumbing.

LMAO! I’ll put my house up against yours any day of the week. I guarantee I make more money than you. There are some very well off posters who post here.

F’uck off, idiot.

We actually have over 108,000 and growing in the county and close to 35,000 in city limits and growing. That also doesn’t count the 30,000 plus students. With students the city has 65,000 plus and 150,000 metro Morgantown and growing. It’s not a stick in the mud here. Morgantown sits on 2 major interstates I-68 and I-79. It’s only 1 hour south of metro Pittsburgh if that. Major FBI Center 25-30 minutes south of Morgantown and the entire region is growing, developing. It’s a good place to live and work.[/QUOTE]

FYI, students are already included in the Morgantown census.

Half or more of Houston is ghetto slum. Many Houston city limits and Harris County suburbs are fool of trash and illegals, drugs, gangs, thugs. Houston is a tough area. Well known.

These are the rants of a butt-hurt WVU fan. I hate it when the hood gets fool of trash.

TVZ its a proven fact that you had 25 handles. You're in no position to mock anyone about multiple accounts. You're slowly getting boring and just dumb. At least pride is a funny idiot cuz he actually believes the garbage he spews.

Others have mentioned it too. Thank God we got Neal Brown. He wins big games on road at LSU and at Nebraska. Dana loses those games. You already expect it. 2 years ago Troy had national title winner Clemson shut down and beat in Clemson before Clemson pulled a lucky win out in the late 4th quarter. Still though Neal Brown teams compete and win. They get after your ass.

You forgot to mention he loses to Liberty.

We will see with Neal Brown.

I doubt he is the offensive mind that Dana is but he could be a better head coach .

But...
The Big XII is different. More like the NFL. QB play determines where you finish.
Great QB can cover a weak team but a strong team cannot cover bad QB play.

The staff Dana had did a great job at preparing QBs to play in the Big XII.

Brown did a decent job with Seth Doege at Tech.
But he needs to improve.

What's weird to me is that all of the WVU insider guys are coming out and stating that Dana was always somewhat...lazy? I don't want to use that word, but maybe he didn't go 100% all the time like you really need to if you want to be among the elite in college football.

I mean, I'm a pretty diehard fan of the team. Hell, I made this account 10 years ago as a 14 year old. I pay as much attention as you can. Read and Watch every interview. Listen to every podcast and press conference. And I had no clue that Dana was supposedly too laid back and that didn't mesh well with administration.

And honestly, that hurts my perception of him a little bit. The man is clearly a good football coach. But did he take the proper steps to elevate himself and this team off the field?

Yes, he evolved as a playcaller and that made us a better team. But when a team is perpetually on the cusp and never THERE, and it comes out that you were just kind of this laid back guy and not always on like the really, really good ones are, that's honestly a little disappointing.

UH is getting a good coach. But maybe a guy that is satisfied with just being good, apparently.

Last edited:
We will find out.

One thing DH was very good at is hitting the transfer market and the JUCOs.

He did what he could to subsidize WV recruiting.
Maybe Neal Brown can find a way to get talent to WV plus develop that said talent.

WV only knows Dana in the Big XII.
They think they are better than what he gave them.

We will soon find out.
Could go either way.
It was Dana holding WV back or WV holds itself back.

Hitting the transfer market and juco players is why were in the mess at QB we are in at QB.

His ways has destroyed us for this class. Just as it will destroy Houston in the future.

Dana was under the pressure to win.

WV lucked into Will Grier.
I think DH was hoping Jack Allison would develop into a QB and not just be an arm

Maybe he still has the chance with different coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT