ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Kenny Robinson Jr. transferring?

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
I don't know a lot of the details about WVU football these days but I'm reading a projected 1st round 2020 NFL draft and at #21 they have Kenny Robinson Jr. of WVU going to the Cowboys and there's an asterisk and it says he's transferring out of WVU. It feels kinda weird for a guy to be such a good prospect that he's projected to go in the 1st round and yet he's changing schools. What's the deal?

Wow. If you're that good and you still have no choice you must have done something...not so good.

Not sure he would be a first rounder. More like 3rd or 4th.

He was on track to be a first rounder. I thought he was outstanding at corner, but at safety could just follow the ball more. But hes the best safety prospect we've had for the next level and that includes Joseph, because he was a playmaker that can cover

I don't know a lot of the details about WVU football these days but I'm reading a projected 1st round 2020 NFL draft and at #21 they have Kenny Robinson Jr. of WVU going to the Cowboys and there's an asterisk and it says he's transferring out of WVU. It feels kinda weird for a guy to be such a good prospect that he's projected to go in the 1st round and yet he's changing schools. What's the deal?

This was reported on June 4. Little late to the party? Great player. Couldn't follow the rules. Booted.

This was reported on June 4. Little late to the party? Great player. Couldn't follow the rules. Booted.

Never actually saw what rules were broken. Pitt’s either. Thought Pitts might have been for Gun incident back at his HS.... but not sure of that either.

He was on track to be a first rounder. I thought he was outstanding at corner, but at safety could just follow the ball more. But hes the best safety prospect we've had for the next level and that includes Joseph, because he was a playmaker that can cover

Now you're just hitting the pipe. Speaking of hitting Robinson was nowhere close to Joseph on laying the wood. Joseph had 5 picks his first 4 games as a senior until he was injured. Now as far as coverage Robinson did have the edge on him there.

First rounder. Didn't see that. Maybe by the time he was done. But you should realize that teams will draft on need for position or trades.

Robinson had a bright future and should have done what he was suppose to and maybe this wouldn't be a thread at all.

If he hasn't enrolled anywhere else by the time the season starts, don't be surprised if Robinson is allowed to return to school for the second semester.

I didnt say he could hit as hard as Joseph. And gee I didnt realize Joseph had all those ints and first team all conference as a sophomore. Oh yeah because he didnt. You can be a better tackler than somebody without hitting as hard as them, and most definitely a better football player, which at stage by stage everybody outside this program could see he was. Trust me I've read enough to know you're hitting something, probably women so you can feel better about yourself

Trust me I've read enough to know you're hitting something, probably women so you can feel better about yourself

You know nothing about me my wife or our life. Making an accusation such as this shows your inability to overcome failure or rejection based insecurity.

You should be willing to try a different strategy in life if necessary.

Your words show a lack of confidence because of social anxiety. Most of the time, people are more focused on how they are coming across than on judging others. You judge and cover up insecurities of your own and so your opinions may be less than accurate, they may value superficial attributes instead of character and integrity.

Focus on your inner qualities like your character, sincerity, or good values, rather than just on what grades you get, how much you get paid, or how many people like you.

I have my opinion. You have yours. Agree or disagree to those opinions. This is all that needs said.

Robinson- Do your school work the right way and you won’t be a burden.

Pitts- don’t do shit to negatively reflect the school and you won’t be a burden
As far as I know, what Pitts did wasn't publicly reported so whatever he did isn't reflecting on the school negatively. Musta been petty significant for him to have to leave despite being on the down low

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT