ADVERTISEMENT

Why have a Muhammad drawing contest?

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Is this just a way to troll Muslims? or perhaps it's a radical Islamist sting where (if you're a cop) you're probably going to get to shoot a couple? Of all the things that U.S. citizens could be doing (or drawing) on a Sunday, it seems like there are things to be done that are a little less dangerous. Maybe we should have more events like this. It seems like a good way to draw out any radical Islamists in your community and dispatch them should they show up ready to throw down like what just happened.

Winner
Is this just a way to troll Muslims? or perhaps it's a radical Islamist sting where (if you're a cop) you're probably going to get to shoot a couple? Of all the things that U.S. citizens could be doing (or drawing) on a Sunday, it seems like there are things to be done that are a little less dangerous. Maybe we should have more events like this. It seems like a good way to draw out any radical Islamists in your community and dispatch them should they show up ready to throw down like what just happened.
Winner
smmapublicity.jpg

Indeed, who would think that would piss someone off? Start WWIII just by being and ass.

Yes, you also have a right to swing, but that right ends at my nose.

Because you can.

Liberals seem to be more worried about offending Muslims than the act of the terrorists trying to kill people because they were expressing their freedom of speech.

Reactions: TOW2LAR
Should you be killed over a drawing? What gives Muslims the moral high ground to do this?

Should you be killed over a drawing? What gives Muslims the moral high ground to do this?
lol of course not, just saying if I was the Arts director for that town, this was not the event I would have planned if I wanted to keep my job and didn't want to take a chance on anyone getting hurt.

lol of course not, just saying if I was the Arts director for that town, this was not the event I would have planned if I wanted to keep my job and didn't want to take a chance on anyone getting hurt.
So basically you are a pussy and their terror tactics have worked so as to cause you to question whether or not you should express your first amendment right as it might piss off some religious zealots to the point of violence? Gotcha.

This response epitomizes people's view of liberals. Completely emotional reaction, devoid of action on principle, and reactive to the symptom and not the disease.

Last edited:
This will probably not go over well, but didn't the NAZIS draw cartoons depicting the Jews in a negative way? I guess this is different becasue it was the government versus the citizens of the state? Of course, the Jews were not chopping off heads and burning people alive.

So basically you are a pussy and their terror tactics have worked so as to cause you to question whether or not you should express your first amendment right as it might piss off some religious zealots to the point of violence? Gotcha.

This response epitomizes people's view of liberals. Completely emotional reaction, devoid of action on principle, and reactive to the symptom and not the disease.
So apparently you're a moron who just can't seem to follow along. Ok, Rambo it's time for you to be a man of action. I want you to pick an organization, work, whatever that you are affiliated with and strongly suggest to them that you all should sponsor the next Draw Muhammad art activity and that you will be in charge and take full responsibility for whatever happens. I hope that you live in or near a large city that is full of Muslims. I want you to advertise it well and well in advance how ever you would choose, just make sure everyone knows about it. Let me know how that goes, K? I'm not talking big picture, just talking about that one person who approved that art contest.

Reactions: WVPATX
So apparently you're a moron who just can't seem to follow along. Ok, Rambo it's time for you to be a man of action. I want you to pick an organization, work, whatever that you are affiliated with and strongly suggest to them that you all should sponsor the next Draw Muhammad art activity and that you will be in charge and take full responsibility for whatever happens. I hope that you live in or near a large city that is full of Muslims. I want you to advertise it well and well in advance how ever you would choose, just make sure everyone knows about it. Let me know how that goes, K? I'm not talking big picture, just talking about that one person who approved that art contest.

You seem to be advocating self censorship. That is very wrong headed and will only encourage more attacks like this one. We can't let fear dictate our actions or reactions. I don't like the contest and wouldn't have attended but we should all support their right to free speech and blame the attackers, not the victims.

So you think I would be any more concerned about that than I would having deployed OCONUS multiple times and actively fought them? You do realize UAV pilots have active bounties on our heads by ISIS and AQ? Damn you's a dumb sombitch sometimes.

those poor guys exiting their cars with automatic weapons firing at the building were just misunderstood people with love in their heart. Of course, they did have the personal choice to ignore what they saw and allow others to be free.
why have elections in the middle of one side stating the other hates non-whites, or force old people live off dog food. who is the real troll?

Reactions: wvu2007

Cartoon contest or no cartoon contest, these smelly lunatics are more than happy to behead, crucify, stone, shoot, or burn alive any Westerner. Do you think they require a cartoon contest to do so? Truthfully, maybe they were having the contest to flip on the light switch, scatter the roaches, and expose this political-driven cult masquerading as a religion for what it truly is,.Maybe they can wake people up. It certainly did little to wake you up.

Please, please, please ...... let's not offend the cult that slaughters gays and oppresses women.

By the way, aren't the Democrats supposedly the spokespeople for gays and women? Damn strange way to show it.

And Moe is just like the liberals that I was talking about above. I can understand liberals and conservatives having totally different views on issues but when it comes to freedom then there should be no disagreement.

Funny how some people twist things to suit their agenda. Ok Christians, Moe now gives his permission for you to chop peoples heads off for how they have depicted Christ in several "art" galleries. And you conservatives also get the green light from Moe to go after Garry Trudeau for all his insulting comic strips. Moe, anyone else fair game?

To draw radicals into the public to kill them. it worked.

To draw radicals into the public to kill them. it worked.
Liberal surrenderists. If it was up to them we would all be speaking Arabic, and bowing like Obama, and kissing the ground worshipping their moon god Allice.

That's right I call their feminest moon god Allice. You can find her in Rev. 17, drinking cups of blood of the saints.

To possibly gain acceptance to Art Instruction Schools, Inc.
turtle-pirate1.jpg

After we get done drawing him, we should ridicule him for marrying a 9 year old. Then draw him some more.

Why? Becuase f*ck them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT