ADVERTISEMENT

Why Every New Trump Crime Just Makes Republicans Angrier at the FBI

Moron Repubs/conservatives back Trump on his bid to destroy democracy and install autocracy. Two great first steps in his bid to destroy democracy are to try to delegitimize the press and step two is to try to destroy confidence in our election process. Trump wasted no time working on both goals and Repubs continue to back him all the way as he leads his fawning sheep down the path whether he's in or out of office.
The democrats were delegitimizing the election process years before claiming that Russia helped Trump get elected. And do you really want to dig into the media? Do I really need to show you evidence they never had legitimacy to lose? I mean I can come with receipts pretty easily if I need to

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
The democrats were delegitimizing the election process years before claiming that Russia helped Trump get elected. And do you really want to dig into the media? Do I really need to show you evidence they never had legitimacy to lose? I mean I can come with receipts pretty easily if I need to

It's just more #TDS, it never goes away.

You don't read well at all or you are a liar. Take your pick.
Donald Trump was elected president and you thought that he should be removed and replaced and not be president.
Do I have something mistaken? Odd you removed the part about hypocrisy though, I wonder why.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Donald Trump was elected president and you thought that he should be removed and replaced and not be president.
Do I have something mistaken? Odd you removed the part about hypocrisy though, I wonder why.
Just think how much better the nation would be now if Trump had never run for POTUS. You're mad that the 25th Amendment exists but it's needed and you'd know that if you knew more about it.

Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution

• Haha
We could start with Trump not accepting the election results, starting with the election fraud nonsense early in his term. Continued Trump and Repub efforts to delegitimize our election process.

Were you even awake during 2017?

Hillbag still hasn't accepted her loss.

What efforts to delegitimize our election process are you speaking about? Voter ID? No dropboxes?

Ongoing attempts to put Trump cult members into
Were you even awake during 2017?

Hillbag still hasn't accepted her loss.

What efforts to delegitimize our election process are you speaking about? Voter ID? No dropboxes?
I'm pretty sure HC knows that she lost and conceded years ago. You are trying to delegitimize our voting process when you state that Joe Biden didn't win the election and is not currently the POTUS. Saying that there was widespread voter fraud is a lie. Repubs need stop lying about the 2020 election and quit lying about ongoing elections. This failure to concede and asking for recounts when you get beat and the election is not close needs to end. Recounts should be for only statistically close elections. If you have evidence of voter fraud, tell it to the judge.

We could start with Trump not accepting the election results, starting with the election fraud nonsense early in his term. Continued Trump and Repub efforts to delegitimize our election process.
Asking to verify the results should be mandatory. It’s not overturning or whatever bullshit your tribe keeps repeating. Allow a full scale audit and then ACCEPT the results. Pretty simple except for people like you.

I'm pretty sure HC knows that she lost and conceded years ago. You are trying to delegitimize our voting process when you state that Joe Biden didn't win the election and is not currently the POTUS. Saying that there was widespread voter fraud is a lie. Repubs need stop lying about the 2020 election and quit lying about ongoing elections. This failure to concede and asking for recounts when you get beat and the election is not close needs to end. Recounts should be for only statistically close elections. If you have evidence of voter fraud, tell it to the judge.
Nobody asked for a recount. We asked for verification. And do you have proof it’s a lie? If you don’t, you’ve confirmed my point.

Zuckerberg funneled millions into select precincts to raise Democratic turnout, mainly by unattended dropboxes which lose the chain of custody on ballots. Those two sentences alone proved fraud occurred. Whether it was fraud in the case of people illegally voting for others or not, or if it impacted the election or not, cannot be proven at this time.

To state anything otherwise is to be a shill for the communist activities of the current regime.

Zuckerberg funneled millions into select precincts to raise Democratic turnout, mainly by unattended dropboxes which lose the chain of custody on ballots. Those two sentences alone proved fraud occurred. Whether it was fraud in the case of people illegally voting for others or not, or if it impacted the election or not, cannot be proven at this time.

To state anything otherwise is to be a shill for the communist activities of the current regime.
I see that you're upset but where is the election fraud? what laws did Zuckerberg break? I'm pretty sure all drop boxes are unattended. How is the chain of custody broken?

Posts misrepresent Mark Zuckerberg’s election spending

I see that you're upset but where is the election fraud? what laws did Zuckerberg break? I'm pretty sure all drop boxes are unattended. How is the chain of custody broken?

Posts misrepresent Mark Zuckerberg’s election spending
If you weren’t an ignorant fool, I’d tell you to watch 2000 Mules concerning the video capture of the ballot boxes and people stuffing piles of ballots.

Autocrat and Putin ally, Orban spoke at this year's CPAC.

Does Hungary Offer a Glimpse of Our Authoritarian Future?

Last year, Hungary passed a law banning sex education involving L.G.B.T.Q. topics in schools. Nine months later, in Florida, DeSantis signed a similar law, known as the “Don’t Say Gay” bill. DeSantis’s press secretary, talking about the inspiration for the law, reportedly said, “We were watching the Hungarians.”

Autocrat and Putin ally, Orban spoke at this year's CPAC.

Does Hungary Offer a Glimpse of Our Authoritarian Future?

Last year, Hungary passed a law banning sex education involving L.G.B.T.Q. topics in schools. Nine months later, in Florida, DeSantis signed a similar law, known as the “Don’t Say Gay” bill. DeSantis’s press secretary, talking about the inspiration for the law, reportedly said, “We were watching the Hungarians.”
Ok groomer.

Trump holds all of the world's strongman autocrats in high regard, envies them. Exchanges love letters with them, grovels before them in Helsinki.
Gotcha groomer. I already know your story.

My posts are filled with uncomfortable facts that support my premise and that makes you mad. Why was Orban a speaker at CPAC?
What does that have to do with your statement of opinion that Trump is setting up an autocracy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT