ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Rivals keep changing the layout?

I'm all for improving, but how about a little consistency.
This is actually by design. We are rebuilding the network completely and rather than trying to throw out a totally new network we are doing it incrementally. Scout went with a one-time release and it's a big part of what led them to bankruptcy.

Additionally we are constantly taking user and owner feedback and trying to use that to create the best experience.

I'm all for improving, but how about a little consistency.
This is actually by design. We are rebuilding the network completely and rather than trying to throw out a totally new network we are doing it incrementally. Scout went with a one-time release and it's a big part of what led them to bankruptcy.

Additionally we are constantly taking user and owner feedback and trying to use that to create the best experience.

I guess that's the smart thing to do, it just seems like every time my eyes get used to something it changes. Everything seems like an improvement so far, except for the app has zero recruiting emphasis. That's where WVsports distinguishes itself. Even though there are no recruiting tools given, you still provide top notch content.

I used to love the tabs on the website... offers list, recruiting database, player search, rankings, etc.

So, topic view....any chance? Kerns probably has a better chance of a return

Reactions: Vernon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT