ADVERTISEMENT

Why do the Nutz on this board classify every counter protestor as Antifa?

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
The right whines and bitchs that not all statue supporters are haters, nazis, or KKK yet they group all counter protestors as Antifa. Maybe most Americans just hate nazis and other white supremecy groups as they should. social media has created a right that expects greater protections and rights than the groups they bitch about. Ironic? Pathetic? Both?

The right whines and bitchs that not all statue supporters are haters, nazis, or KKK yet they group all counter protestors as Antifa. Maybe most Americans just hate nazis and other white supremecy groups as they should. social media has created a right that expects greater protections and rights than the groups they bitch about. Ironic? Pathetic? Both?
I was told you are judged by the company you keep.

Like it or not Antifa is tied to the left's hip right now. Very few people on the left have disavowed their violence.

20882343_10155680414412458_3011789251661371235_n.jpg

You really want to go with that as a reason? Ok, I guess you are white supremacist racist.
I'll cut you a break since you may have missed the discussion last week where someone else on here used that line to define all those wanting to keep statues up in their current locations.

He was a KKK member. Did anyone assault him?
He wasn't KKK. I guess I could be wrong, but the KKK and neonazis weren't in Boston today. MSM started the day throwing out the terms White Nationalists and White Supremacists before backing off without retraction. The actual rally was multi-racial and lead by an Indian. If you'd like to see the rally, it's on this page of threads. It lasted about 12 minutes. Let me know if you want me to find it and provide you a link.

He wasn't KKK. I guess I could be wrong, but the KKK and neonazis weren't in Boston today. MSM started the day throwing out the terms White Nationalists and White Supremacists before backing off without retraction. The actual rally was multi-racial and lead by an Indian. If you'd like to see the rally, it's on this page of threads. It lasted about 12 minutes. Let me know if you want me to find it and provide you a link.

He was KKK. That's why they were chanting "KKK."

Duh!

Didn't you see the confederate flags?

There is ONE flag in the vid you replied to, the US Flag. Seriously, what the hell wrong with you?

I didn't mean there were Confederate flags on the video.

There were Confederate flags in Boston today.

You really are a moron.

I'm betting a lot of the 'white supremacists' we charter bused in like they were in Charlottesville.

CountryRoads89 has yet to find any proof of white supremacists carrying confederate flags in Boston today.

A live look in at country:

giphy.gif

I'll cut you a break since you may have missed the discussion last week where someone else on here used that line to define all those wanting to keep statues up in their current locations.
Cutme a break? From what? You or other minions commenting lies back to me? Lol

But yes, I didn't see that conversation. So I am glad you are mocking someone else with that comment.

That is senseless as all republicans are not KKK or nazi. Have you been drinking? You aren't a great poster but that sucked!!! [roll]
I was mocking a conversation from earlier in the week.

And I am the greatest poster...I post the greatest posts....everyone wants me to post in their threads...just look at the number of likes my posts receive...no one receives more likes...I receive way more likes...bigly.

With out reading your post, I'll address the subject line...because we actually seek out the truth and not get spoon fed the MSM narrative.

Because many on the right are self righteous people that think they know more than the average person, due to the information they feed each other during their daily circle jerks. Painting the left in the same color enhances their righteousness, and fuels their illusions of patriotism in the face of constant seiges from the communist boogieman that has threatened their father's and grandfathers. Generalization replaces rationalization, labeling replaces logic, and condemnation replaces conversation.

Because many on the right are self righteous people that think they know more than the average person, due to the information they feed each other during their daily circle jerks. Painting the left in the same color enhances their righteousness, and fuels their illusions of patriotism in the face of constant seiges from the communist boogieman that has threatened their father's and grandfathers. Generalization replaces rationalization, labeling replaces logic, and condemnation replaces conversation.

Maybe more of the people your side put into office will start the communist group Antifa.

You not wanting Antifa to be what it is, doesn't change it from what it actually is.

With out reading your post, I'll address the subject line...because we actually seek out the truth and not get spoon fed the MSM narrative.

When you reply ignorantly like this, it casts serious doubts on your seemingly fair and balanced narrative. There was a lot of clergy in attendance .......are they Antifa?

When you reply ignorantly like this, it casts serious doubts on your seemingly fair and balanced narrative. There was a lot of clergy in attendance .......are they Antifa?
When Antifa got violent then they should have left...or else they run the chance of being associated with violent protestors...again that's what I was told last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT