Why did God let Biden win ?

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
He didn't of course...

only evil men would lie and cheat...

God is benevolent...

John 3:16-17
None of God's beneficence in any way means He approves of the conduct of sinful men, but rather it is a revelation of His nature that, despite men's wickedness, He has benevolent feelings toward them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christian96
iu

• Haha
Reactions: Christian96
I maintain a sense of Peace and a healthy sense of humor over it all with firm knowledge and conviction that Almighty God has it all under control,. He sees it all, knows it all, and is not tricked, duped or mocked. Where he presides, Justice prevails. Evil lasts only for a short while, and Almighty God in his Mercy and Goodness never allows Evil to consume the good. All of this (as in all things) will work to the good will of Almighty God. I am neither worried, nor afraid. Only amused at the Left and their arrogant self assured false bravado.

Do appreciate all you've done for us @WVU82 , now life goes on. I am only fearful of the Lord.

I maintain a sense of Peace and a healthy sense of humor over it all with firm knowledge and conviction that Almighty God has it all under control,. He sees it all, knows it all, and is not tricked, duped or mocked. Where he presides, Justice prevails. Evil lasts only for a short while, and Almighty God in his Mercy and Goodness never allows Evil to consume the good. All of this (as in all things) will work to the good will of Almighty God. I am neither worried, nor afraid. Only amused at the Left and their arrogant self assured false bravado.

Do appreciate all you've done for us @WVU82 , now life goes on. I am only fearful of the Lord.
That’s a good way to put it. Solid take atl.

I don’t believe God anoints these vile scum. I truly believe (and know) that Satan overshadows Democracy with sin.

Bible says that Satan is the destroyer.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Revelations 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Hebrews 2:4
Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,

Reactions: WVU82 and atlkvb
That’s a good way to put it. Solid take atl.

I don’t believe God anoints these vile scum. I truly believe (and know) that Satan overshadows Democracy with sin.

Bible says that Satan is the destroyer.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Revelations 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Hebrews 2:4
Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,

Powerful words my Man. and True. Our Lord's Holy words never return void. Our role as believers saved by his Grace is to simply live his Truth, and follow his wisdom. He takes care of everything and everyone else...Amen?

Amen Brother! God Bless!!!!!!

Trump has been divoreced 3 times about to be divorced again. The language he uses is not christian like. A true christian would'nt like Trump only a fraudualant one would. God knows Trump is a fraud

Trump has been divoreced 3 times about to be divorced again. The language he uses is not christian like. A true christian would'nt like Trump only a fraudualant one would. God knows Trump is a fraud
Does God know you’re a glutton? Of course he does.

and God doesn't mind when you block idiot communists on Rivals.com message boards....

How do you know what Almighty God knows? Do you know him? Do you follow his teaching in your own Life? The honest answer is "no" you do not, so how can you suggest someone else doesn't?

31228.jpg
If intelligence were all that was required to save me atl, I can't be saved. You mean to tell me then there is still hope for me through Christ?

Yes you fool, that's exactly what I am trying to tell you but you're too stupid to listen!

Reactions: WVU82
He didn't of course...

God is benevolent...

None of God's beneficence in any way means He approves of the conduct of sinful men, but rather it is a revelation of His nature that, despite men's wickedness, He has benevolent feelings toward them.
Yes, God is Benevolent, but he can also be Vindictive--if your name does not appear in the "Book of Life", then you will feel the heat.

He didn't of course...

God is benevolent...

Lie and cheat? Like, on their wives?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT