ADVERTISEMENT

Why allow trolls to ....

Butler-eer

All-Conference
Aug 26, 2002
turn this board into a dumpster fire? First three threads were just pissing contests. Nothing about WVU. Nothing about sports. Just pissing contests between the board trolls.
Trolls continually turning every post into personal attacks on each other. PiTiots attempted taunes .... What happened to Greg? ...... How many fake accts is TVZ up to...... Every one with the same 5+ posters.
No wonder this forum gets a bad rap. Shouldn't have to pick and choose what threads to read thru. Unfortunately many of the good threads turn into pissing contests. I guess that's what happens when there is no Mod.

Isn’t this a troll thread that doesn’t have anything to do with WVU.
You are jumping in the mud as well. Difficult not to.

turn this board into a dumpster fire? First three threads were just pissing contests. Nothing about WVU. Nothing about sports. Just pissing contests between the board trolls.
Trolls continually turning every post into personal attacks on each other. PiTiots attempted taunes .... What happened to Greg? ...... How many fake accts is TVZ up to...... Every one with the same 5+ posters.
No wonder this forum gets a bad rap. Shouldn't have to pick and choose what threads to read thru. Unfortunately many of the good threads turn into pissing contests. I guess that's what happens when there is no Mod.
There are mods. The mods have banned. They’ve banned paid subscribers. I come over here to troll trolls. I’m not for everyone.

There are mods. The mods have banned. They’ve banned paid subscribers. I come over here to troll trolls. I’m not for everyone.
Agree.

Like they have stated many times they don't have the time to monitor this forum. So that allows someone like TVZ to use 30 profiles that are known.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
In my 62 years of watching Mountaineer football have never felt so bad after a win - but it's a hell of a lot better than I would have felt if we had lost.

Welcome to 1985 and 1986 WVU football.

There was talent up and down the roster with the exception of the quarterback position. Major Harris after a 1-3 start, gained the experience and WVU finished 5-3 with the 3 loses to top 20 teams in 87. We know that 88 and 89 were pretty good seasons. This team just needs that one position to get into the 9-10 win season range.

Is Doogie the guy: Nope. With all his experience, how does he keep making the freshman mistakes that keep coming up?

Is Green the guy: Doesn’t look like it so far. Game hasn’t slowed down for him yet.

At this point (with the Fire Brown Fanbase) what else can Brown do but play the best player that he see’s every day, seven days a week that the Fire Brown Fanbase only sees on Saturday afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT