ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa!

I've never put anyone on ignore before but I think it's time to start. He adds nothing to this place. No dialogue. Just links to somebody else's thoughts and tweets and memes. I think it's time.

I've only done it once, but the drive by posting is wearing me out.

We are all on here forwarding propoganda for the most part but apparently this guy does something worse?
Having an opinion is very different than just posting pictures that you get from some conservative email / website. Discussion and debate are good for people that think differently.

Having an opinion is very different than just posting pictures that you get from some conservative email / website. Discussion and debate are good for people that think differently.
Our opinions are basically formed from the propoganda we take in. I dont see much difference. One is just formatted differently.

I've never put anyone on ignore before but I think it's time to start. He adds nothing to this place. No dialogue. Just links to somebody else's thoughts and tweets and memes. I think it's time.
Do it, you will be glad. He is the only one I have ever put on ignore. And as you know, we have had a ton of worthless posters in these parts.

I finally put him on ignore due to not being able to find posts on non-political subjects I was interested in being swallowed in the morass of the link-a-minute post he's been throwing out for months. Outside of football/basketball season, I visit here irregularly. The past year he's been in full blown Knox/Hank mode, but with nothing to say. This forum has become a vast sea of 82 and his links drowning out everything else.

If you can't express an opinion in your own words, why post at all?

ADVERTISEMENT