ADVERTISEMENT

Who writes for "The Voice of Morgantown"

Volatility

Senior
Jun 27, 2018
Charleston WV
www.equitysciences.com
Whomever that asshole is, just another Shitty "Content Provider" throwing rocks to make a dime!

#WVUFamily should seriously "CANCEL HIM" as he is obviously trying to cancel Vic K, and swing sentiments before facts are known. Ultimately its assholes like him that make up & flames the mob these days.. People like that seriously make me sick.. Willing to trash someone, someone whos dedicated his entire life serving young athletes, simply to hit a few advertising $$$, and help spread negative perceptions of our program, BEFORE FACTS ARE KNOWN...

Last edited:
There are a few major companies involved in CFB who are all pushing to move forward.
Including Nike. I don't know who all WVU is involved in.
But this was a bad position for WVU on so many different levels.
More than that you don't have any idea if rumors were already being leaked to recruits by the player who transfered to Marshall.

Let's reserve judgement because we have no idea what all is involved.
We can only guess

Have to trust your AD and Neal Brown.

People talk about learning how the world works...

The business world is extremely PC.
You're our the door if you hurt the bottom line.

Last edited:
There are a few major companies involved in CFB who are all pushing to move forward.
Including Nike. I don't know who all WVU is involved in.
But this was a bad position for WVU on so many different levels.
More than that you don't have any idea if rumors were already being leaked to recruits by the player who transfered to Marshall.

Let's reserve judgement because we have no idea what all is involved.
We can only guess

Have to trust your AD and Neal Brown.

Exactly lets reserve judgement and not write sensationalist articles to hit a few advertising $$$...

Exactly lets reserve judgement and not write sensationalist articles to hit a few advertising $$$...

You aren't getting the point...

Vic K could have put WVU in a bad position. So they had to react.

Money is involved. Money is always involved in every decision made by the AD.

You aren't getting the point...

Vic K could have put WVU in a bad position. So they had to react.

Money is involved. Money is always involved in every decision made by the AD.

Im not talking about the AD, or anyone within it... Im talking about the shitty content writer of "The Voice of Morgantown", sensationalizing this to hit advertising $$, from people who click on his page... You misunderstood, Im not talking about Nike, or anyone else other then the shitty content writer.

Im not talking about the AD, or anyone within it... Im talking about the shitty content writer of "The Voice of Morgantown", sensationalizing this to hit advertising $$, from people who click on his page... You misunderstood, Im not talking about Nike, or anyone else other then the shitty content writer.

Maybe he is the norm of thinking and you aren't....

You already have admitted Vic Koenning is in the wrong here.
Like I said. There may be good reason to move on.

Maybe he is the norm of thinking and you aren't....

You already have admitted Vic Koenning is in the wrong here.
Like I said. There may be good reason to move on.

You misunderstood the entire post bro, did you read the article, the headline? Maybe people should reserve sensationalism for after facts are presented and known, and not become part of the mob for $$ gain or aim to shift sentiments which could devastate someones life, before all facts are known. Vic made a mistake of bringing politics into team meetings, do I think that its racists or a fire-able offense, absolutely not. KM made a mistake by not exhausting every option to find positive outcomes in-house, ya know solution sourcing like adults or most of us do in our professional life. Personally, im equally pissed at them both, but this could have all been settled without SM, just as it can be now.

It seems you are the kid in class that corrects the teacher when she says the sky is blue.. so Ill end this here... chEERS

You misunderstood the entire post bro, did you read the article, the headline? Maybe people should reserve sensationalism for after facts are presented and known, and not become part of the mob for $$ gain or aim to shift sentiments which could devastate someones life, before all facts are known. Vic made a mistake of bringing politics into team meetings, do I think that its racists or a fire-able offense, absolutely not. KM made a mistake by not exhausting every option to find positive outcomes in-house, ya know solution sourcing like adults or most of us do in our professional life. Personally, im equally pissed at them both, but this could have all been settled without SM, just as it can be now.

It seems you are the kid in class that corrects the teacher when she says the sky is blue.. so Ill end this here... chEERS

People have different opinions than you..

You are pretty much doing the same thing you are going after the player for.

For whatever reason you believe you deserve this ability but not the player.

You read something you didn't like
You come here to post
You are calling for a boycott

A little context+pretext about this "content provider"...

A couple weeks ago, or maybe last week, he tweeted talking crap about Keenan and another writer from 358wvu. Attempting to instigate some type of "internet beef".. Trying to say a monkey could do their job, they have no....flavor, they are "trash"...etc..

Also, this makes the 2 or 3 article he's written with very strong insinuations that Vic must be fired and/or the walls are "Shattered & Crashing" at WVU..

This is all in an effort to increase his audience, controversy is a best seller after-all, but instead of letting the quality of his works increase his user/audience base, hes trying to take a short cut.. By writing a strong take, no matter how that may negatively impact people, I suppose he hopes to be invited to First Take next week... Making a living by cutting others is a special kind of human..

ADVERTISEMENT