ADVERTISEMENT

Who will the Dems blame for the Baltimore riots?

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
The Mayor is a D-Black Mayor

Police Chief is a D- Black Mayor

How in the world can the left blame things on the GOP????

The Mayor is a D-Black Mayor

Police Chief is a D- Black Mayor

How in the world can the left blame things on the GOP????
Race baiting thread is obvious.

I watched what should be Baltimore's next mayor last night on TV. Nick Mosby did very well and in my opinion made Hannity look like a jackass.

I can't stand his show(s). If you're going to ask someone a question then let them at least answer it

I don't know a lot about the mayor. I know that her comments about giving people space were at the very least poorly written. Her attempt to salvage them by adding parenthetical notes expressing what she really meant by her comments was pathetic.

Race baiting thread is obvious.

I watched what should be Baltimore's next mayor last night on TV. Nick Mosby did very well and in my opinion made Hannity look like a jackass.

I agree. He seems very, very smart.

There is a white republican male who is the governor. He'd be the first white male republican to blame and after him all the feds are liberal democrats. He is going to get the blame from the bottom and from the top.

There is a white republican male who is the governor. He'd be the first white male republican to blame and after him all the feds are liberal democrats. He is going to get the blame from the bottom and from the top.
Not sure how. He is the one who took action to assist in getting this under control. Hogan has done a phenomenal job with this. SRB (Mayor) shit the bed and Hogan's actions have made her look incompetent.

Hannity seems to do well enough with that all on his own.
He serves a purpose. His delivery is kind of annoying at times, but I don't mind him repeatedly beating the Obama drum of failures. Despite how people view Fox, in the case of Obama, they are the only media outlet who has held him to task and thoroughly vetted him. They are the only thing keeping the checks and balances in place with regards to playing field semi-level. I understand they are severely slanted right, but without them, people would still believe Obama actually deserved his Nobel.

I want to puke every time I see Elijah Cummings crying on TV. He and is friends are responsible for the failures in Baltimore. It's one hell of a scam when you can blame the police for the plight of these folks and then get them to repeatedly reward him for his absolute dismal record of helping these people improve their lot. "Boss Hog" is very happy.

He serves a purpose. His delivery is kind of annoying at times, but I don't mind him repeatedly beating the Obama drum of failures. Despite how people view Fox, in the case of Obama, they are the only media outlet who has held him to task and thoroughly vetted him. They are the only thing keeping the checks and balances in place with regards to playing field semi-level. I understand they are severely slanted right, but without them, people would still believe Obama actually deserved his Nobel.

I understand your point, but he goes way too far at times.

I really wish there weren't a Fox and MSNBC. It seems like there are a lot of these people that end up having to apologize later for not telling the truth. That's not news.

I get the balance that Fox supposedly supplies, but it's really no better when you go WAAY to the right either.

We'll never see it because news is no longer news, it's right wing or left wing entertainment, but it would be great to have a station that just reported the facts and left all the slants out of it.

You can't trust Fox because they are way too right, and you can't trust the others because they are way too left.

Nobody is reporting the truth.

I get the balance that Fox supposedly supplies, but it's really no better when you go WAAY to the right either.
I think that is more of an indictment of the other media outlets than it is Fox considering you have 1 station to try and balance MSNBC, CNN, etc.

I will say this, Wolf Blitzer was telling it like it was. I mostly watched CNN and it was a different story when Chris Cuomo arrived on the scene.

Baltimore Mayor may be dumbest individual ever to hold office. That includes Obama, but trust me he is not far behind.

Baltimore Mayor may be dumbest individual ever to hold office. That includes Obama, but trust me he is not far behind.
I don't think she is dumb. I think she had misplaced faith in the behavior of her constituents. She took a gamble that things would remain peaceful, she placed trust in the community organizers to maintain control. She, like her constituents were failed by the Elijah Cummings of the world. Shocked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT