ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Who takes it the hardest on "no collusion"?

Which Leftist poster takes it hardest over no evidence of collusion?

• moe

• countryroads89

• wvubru

• tjebarr

• boomboom521

• richardpeterjohnson

• cpeer

• bamaeer

• mountaineerwv

• wvucooper

Results are only viewable after voting.

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Which of our fellow OT Leftist posters will be crushed and devastated the most once Special Counsel Muller's investigation fails to produce evidence of any Trump collusion with Russians to steal or influence the 2016 election?

How many of us will still be alive when he finally gets around to ending the investigation?

That is actually a good point. He may just keep this thing going past Trump's re-election and include Bosnians, Ukrainians, & Syrians just to make the intrigue more interesting.

lol...

collusion precedes obstruction and a sitting president can't obstruct justice...

so, all of the above...

Which of our fellow OT Leftist posters will be crushed and devastated the most once Special Counsel Muller's investigation fails to produce evidence of any Trump collusion with Russians to steal or influence the 2016 election?
THE most important aspect of the Mueller investigation is whether The Report will be released to the public in its entirety, redacted only for legitimate national security concerns. No matter if the report clears Trump or nails Trump or offers evidence of skullduggery by other operatives of either political party, it is essential that the citizens of the United States be allowed to read and digest the report themselves, rather than having politicians cherry-pick and twist selected portions of the report via “leaks.” Let us form our own opinions.

We’ve had endless, and reckless, speculation since the investigation began, and many of the leaks have turned out to be dead wrong, yet the misleading information takes on a conspiratorial life of it’s own. Let us see the evidence, regardless of where it points.

Reactions: WVUBRU
THE most important aspect of the Mueller investigation is whether The Report will be released to the public in its entirety, redacted only for legitimate national security concerns. No matter if the report clears Trump or nails Trump or offers evidence of skullduggery by other operatives of either political party, it is essential that the citizens of the United States be allowed to read and digest the report themselves, rather than having politicians cherry-pick and twist selected portions of the report via “leaks.” Let us form our own opinions.

We’ve had endless, and reckless, speculation since the investigation began, and many of the leaks have turned out to be dead wrong, yet the misleading information takes on a conspiratorial life of it’s own. Let us see the evidence, regardless of where it points.

Unless the investigation clearly shows Trump "colluding" with the Russians to steal the 2016 election or even influence it, anything less than that is purely political and will merely add to all of the speculation you mentioned here not end it.

Lmfao, yeah, your boy is the honest one and everyone else is just out to get him, I won't be the one crying skippy, I know the polls ain't fake news.

Lmfao, yeah, your boy is the honest one and everyone else is just out to get him, I won't be the one crying skippy, I know the polls ain't fake news.

You can probably rely on the polls predicting Trump's demise as certainly as you did the ones in the 2016 election predicting Hillary's win. You really can't go wrong either way.

You can probably rely on the polls predicting Trump's demise as certainly as you did the ones in the 2016 election predicting Hillary's win. You really can't go wrong either way.
Lol, I knew ya'll would zero in on that one, luckily they don't rely on polls in court, it was way off in 2016 wasn't it? Keep being what ya are, a Trumpie apologist, who knows, maybe he really is the only honest man in America? Ya'll would have wanted to commit Obama if he tweeted one of the batshit guilty tweets Trump did this weekend, you all are all he has left, and ya looking good too!

You'd just reply Kansas or demographics anyways. Coop fits better.
Well, yeppers I would, and who would ever interject demographics into a discussion of Political Science?, that'd just be liberal voodoo. And Kansas, well I can understand why you trickle downers would not want to cite that example. Carry on with the deep state theories, they make more sense with every deranged Trump tweet.

How many of us will still be alive when he finally gets around to ending the investigation?

This poll left out a valid choice- All The Above.

Final report will be issued about 3 weeks before the 2020 election with leaks starting about 6 weeks before that. Insufficient time to rebut but plenty of time to smear.

Anyone else notice that Roseysteien could not testify because an investigation was in process but Cohen can? Wish Gowdy was still on this committee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT