ADVERTISEMENT

Who said Crest's shoulder wasn't ready yet?

SeronimusPratt

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
Parts Unknown
Think it was "The Dude". Need to check out twitter of him making 1 handed catches with both hands. Thats the last thing you can do on a bad shoulder.

Throwing a football is harder on your shoulder than catching a football with one hand.

See Chapter 1 in your Ortho 101 book.

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:
Throwing a football is harder on your shoulder than catching a football with one hand.

See Chapter 1 in your Ortho 101 book.
Really? Harder than holding your arm up in the air fully extended and catching a ball going 50-60 mph from a machine with one hand? There is a enough force to jerk every ligament in your shoulder back. I can't see that. I've dislocated my shoulder to the point that the ball of my shoulder was in my ribcage. I know what that was like to come back from and play a sport.

Two things.......

1. "TheDude" is a moron

2. Crest catching passes? Hmmmm........ as if some particular poster said that a position change was to come?

The way the ball was snapped to Trickett, Ford and Millard 2 seasons ago Crest needs to really concentrate on that drill.
laugh.r191677.gif

Funny thing is that his shoulder never was hurt. It was all BS to get a medical redshirt to ensure 4 more years. Crest is by far our best QB and they didn't want to blow his eligibility. Crest will start 4 years. He is a star we need at QB.

If Chugs ever sees the field the program is hurting and Dana will be fired. Chugs is not a big school D1 QB.

Mdeer1 was it really hurt? Word is that it was very minor or perhaps no real injury at all.

This post was edited on 3/7 2:01 PM by defenserules7

The Dude did not say Crest wasnt healed.

He said he would be healthy and he didn't know if Crest's injury was real or just to get the medical red shirt.

He did say that maybe Crest's physical talents would be better suited at RB or TE for him to have a legitimate shot at the NFL.

Why do people have such differing opinions on Chugs? Does he have the physical tools to run Dana's offense or not?

How strong is his arm? How accurate is he? Just how mobile is he?

I hope the program is at a point where they don't sign QBs who lack the skillset to actually cobtribute.

So WVU recruited one of the best QB prospects in the nation to come here and play TE or RB?

How about we give him a chance at QB before we decide whether he can play QB or not.

So WVU recruited one of the best QB prospects in the nation to come here and play TE or RB?

How about we give him a chance at QB before we decide whether he can play QB or not.

Its between Crest and Howard. And any WVU fan that cares about winning more than being right would want one of those two to be the starting QB this season.

Originally posted by defenserules7:
If Chugs ever sees the field the program is hurting and Dana will be fired. Chugs is not a big school D1 QB.
LMAO - another poster who has strong arm chair credibility. Probably going to tell us that Sills who was recruited by USC in 9th grade is a better prospect. One guy has the name, the other guy has the game. Chugs has a chance to be the real deal.

Your a fool if you think anyone other than Crest or Howard will play. Crest and Howard will be the only 2 in the battle.

Your a fool if you think anyone other than Crest or Howard will play. Crest and Howard will be the only 2 in the battle.
You should try and attend another Monessen HS game. Doubt you'd be the first to leave in cuffs.

Its hilarious to read the dense minded uninformed posts on this board about how the 2 true freshmen have a shot and how its a 4 way battle. lol

Again for those too stupid to know-------ITS A 2 WAY BATTLE BETWEEN CREST AND HOWARD!!!!!!!

THEY ARE MILES AHEAD OF THE 2 NEW KIDS!!!! SILLS AND CHUGONOV WILL NEED REDSHIRTED!!!! THEY WILL BE REDSHIRTED!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A CREST VS HOWARD BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST THOSE 2!!!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!

I'd say it's between whatever quarterbacks are still on the roster, healthy and can run the offense. It will be up to the coach to pick which one of his recruits gets the job. I'd assume he will pick the one who gives him the best chance to win. So I'm behind whoever gets the job and don't think it is between just two as yet.

Keaton I see Chugonov being redshirted and transferring within 2 years. Crest will start 4 years at QB.
Dana said Howard was the number 1 QB. Hard to start 4 years when your number 2, 3, or 4. Whats up with that?

Nevermind that Holgorsen said Sills may be the better athlete of them all. And Chuggs is learning faster than any of them.

According to douchewater7 its a two horse race........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT