ADVERTISEMENT

who is paying the canes these days

nevin is in prison and uncle luke hasnt done shit in years. so who is tossing out the loot these days?

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

I wish it wasn't a thing, but it's a requirement to compete. Everybody is doing it, including WVU, and Miami isn't even close to the worst offender.

Reactions: WVU-Brand
Yeah we averaged around 58k this year in attendance. Stupid comment ^

4th highest season average in program history..... in a stadium that seats 60,000

meanwhile Miami - 58k in a stadium that seats 65k

didn't even bring 52,000 to their homecoming game...lol

Reactions: WVU-Brand
And this matters why? How many championships has your attendance won you?

oh, is this the thread where we travel back two decades?

meanwhile

656617525.jpg

cane players admitted to accepting shit from shapiro. you have to be trolling, no way a functioning human is that dumb.

Shapiro came on the scene years after our 2001 championship. Given how shitty we've been since then, I think it's safe to say that his antics didn't exactly give us an advantage. It's also safe to say that his stuff was small potatoes relative to what's happening on other campuses across the country.

And again, Shapiro is in prison for running a Ponzi scheme, not for giving Miami players impermissible benefits.

Shapiro came on the scene years after our 2001 championship. Given how shitty we've been since then, I think it's safe to say that his antics didn't exactly give us an advantage. It's also safe to say that his stuff was small potatoes relative to what's happening on other campuses across the country.

And again, Shapiro is in prison for running a Ponzi scheme, not for giving Miami players impermissible benefits.
I suggest you root for I St in your new home...at least they do it all above board and the EERS whup them too...let's face it , you'll feel better bout it in the morning .

You are probably correct on the small potatoes comment!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT