ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going to go with on record

I learned from the 2016 election that anything can happen.

I think the D’s narrowly take the house, and the R’s pick up 2 more in the Senate

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
I think only fools will trash talk an election. I know I am in the minority, but I take it seriously as I want the country to improve. My prediction is pretty bland. I believe there will be several surprises and both sides will claim "victory" with their spin while at the same time, start up for the next election. That pisses me off. This government needs to govern, not be in a election cycle every freakin year.

I learned from the 2016 election that anything can happen.

I think the D’s narrowly take the house, and the R’s pick up 2 more in the Senate
Agree......Dems take house. With 40+ Repubs retiring it's a no-brainer. Repubs hold Senate.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I think only fools will trash talk an election. I know I am in the minority, but I take it seriously as I want the country to improve. My prediction is pretty bland. I believe there will be several surprises and both sides will claim "victory" with their spin while at the same time, start up for the next election. That pisses me off. This government needs to govern, not be in a election cycle every freakin year.
The trash talk is on predictions. Good grief.

The country has improved so you should be happy

The country has improved so you should be happy
Again in my eyes, the country has taken a huge step backwards in so many ways. And there are millions just like me. One of the big ways the country has gone backwards more than ever is the division on basic American principals just because of tribal politics and intention hate put forward by certain leaders and certain media outlets. It is ruining this country.

No Blue Wave. Republicans pick up at least six seats in the Senate. Hold the House...probably increasing their majority there too but not sure by how many because so many races are in too close to call battleground States.

But no way Nancy Pelosi become speaker. Democrats lose most of the contested seats that are open, don't pick up many to add to their current numbers... if they pick up any at all!

Democrats take a total beatdown & get buried.

Again in my eyes, the country has taken a huge step backwards in so many ways. And there are millions just like me. One of the big ways the country has gone backwards more than ever is the division on basic American principals just because of tribal politics and intention hate put forward by certain leaders and certain media outlets. It is ruining this country.
Weren’t you just calling people racists who aren’t this very morning? You’re clinically delusional.

Dems win 26 of the 35 Senate seats up for election, GOP maintains control of the Senate 51-49 (Fivethirtyeight).
87% chance Dems control the House, 220-215 (Fivethirtyeight).

I'll make a prediction most of the Leftists making fun of the other predictions won't be around here on Nov 7th when the actual returns are in.

Blue wave baby, lol, as if coming on here win or lose would be a difficult thing. Democrats long game looks much better than the party Trump is leading down the drain, demographics after all, why ya think this caravan bullshit is working on his klan?

Why have all the Leftists on this board abandoned all talk of the sure to come "Blue Wave" that was the rage we were being reminded of not even 6 months ago?

What happened to the Blue Wave? Where did all those Blue Wave voters go?

I was out of town last week one night, met a Texas fan in the bar. I trash talked him, gave him the horns down, the whole 9. He wanted to put $1,000 bet down on the bar and hand it to the bartender, for either of us to pick up next time we were in town.

The bartender was willing him on by the time I was done, I wasn't about to give money to a bartender who would just take off. It was funny as all getout.

I hope drunk dude remembered me Saturday.

Dems win 26 of the 35 Senate seats up for election, GOP maintains control of the Senate 51-49 (Fivethirtyeight).
87% chance Dems control the House, 220-215 (Fivethirtyeight).
So you have no personal opinion?

And you hedge your answer with 538 so if it’s wrong, you were just following the polls and can’t be held accountable?

Such a pussy.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Early voting is trending way towards the Republican side from 2016. That gives me reason to be hopeful, but not about to say the blue wave fell short yet.

Blue wave baby, lol, as if coming on here win or lose would be a difficult thing. Democrats long game looks much better than the party Trump is leading down the drain, demographics after all, why ya think this caravan bullshit is working on his klan?

The "Blue Wave" was all the talk among the Left not even 6 months ago. You all were predicting voters couldn't wait to go turn this Nazi white supremacist out of office! Now a day away from your chance to reclaim America for the righteous Left, none of you is saying anything about any "Blue Wave". Why you hardly ever hear the term mentioned anymore! It's because you all know you're about to get your clocks cleaned.

Early voting is trending way towards the Republican side from 2016. That gives me reason to be hopeful, but not about to say the blue wave fell short yet.
giphy.gif

The "Blue Wave" was all the talk among the Left not even 6 months ago. You all were predicting voters couldn't wait to go turn this Nazi white supremacist out of office! Now a day away from your chance to reclaim America for the righteous Left, none of you is saying anything about any "Blue Wave". Why you hardly ever hear the term mentioned anymore! It's because you all know you're about to get your clocks cleaned.
Is 33 seats not considered a wave? What constitutes a wave to you?

Well, if you are talking about in general and not singling out the present CIC, I would agree. This crap started a long time ago. if you look at how dan rather spoke to Nixon, you can get an idea on when I think it started.

If they lose seats in the Senate and barely take over the house, that's not a blue wave. If you look at things objectively, the Senate is more vulnerable due to 10 dem seats in states that Trump won and in the house, in the house you have over 40 Repubs retiring. It's more of a natural order of things.

Republicans maintaining the House, and the Senate, something we've been told for the past 9 months could never happen because of the coming "Blue Wave".

What was that based on and why has it suddenly vanished?

If they lose seats in the Senate and barely take over the house, that's not a blue wave. If you look at things objectively, the Senate is more vulnerable due to 10 dem seats in states that Trump won and in the house, in the house you have over 40 Repubs retiring. It's more of a natural order of things.

They're not going to win either, they're going to lose seats in the Senate and they won't pick up many if any in the House.

How are they going to win anything and they can't even be honest with their voters as to why they're running? Everybody just hates Trump, so we're just going to turn over the Congress to Democrats because everybody agrees with them on that?

That's not a number. By the way, the term insert color wave has kinda of been hijacked. I don't think the actual numbers matter, it's that "undecideds" overwhelmingly break one way or the other.

Republicans maintaining the House, and the Senate, something we've been told for the past 9 months could never happen because of the coming "Blue Wave".

What was that based on and why has it suddenly vanished?
Where has it vanished? I think most people predict the Democrats taking over the House. My question is what do you consider a wave?

They're not going to win either, they're going to lose seats in the Senate and they won't pick up many if any in the House.

How are they going to win anything and they can't even be honest with their voters as to why they're running? Everybody just hates Trump, so we're just going to turn over the Congress to Democrats because everybody agrees with them on that?
Just the pussy hat people and the anti american people on the west coast and around the northeast.

That's not a number. By the way, the term insert color wave has kinda of been hijacked. I don't think the actual numbers matter, it's that "undecideds" overwhelmingly break one way or the other.
The "blue" wave was supposed to represent a total repudiation of Trump. Looks like it will be a mild slap on the hands, maybe.

Just the pussy hat people and the anti american people on the west coast and around the northeast.
Yep. That's it. They Dems probs won't pick up a single suburban district this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT