ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets off this list first

That is how everyone remembers

Then he claimed he was there and no one showed up
Said he has an office right down the street

Found out claiming to be an attorney is a crime
Look it up in the WV Penal Code
He has to be talking (again) about me. Oh he was there. He posted two red boxes with a red x claiming it was photos he took.

Stopped by to tell everyone to have a safe holiday and hope you don’t waste a 3 day holiday weekend (like every weekend) here bragging about HOF mega threads and bragging on how you are so superior.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
He is unhinged.

Hopefully he understands. Mind is gone. A lot of people unfortunately ruined their mind with drugs.
Have a feeling he is one.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
It's not hard to imagine. The entire board mocks you, other than Townes, and he's only pretending to like you, in order to get his HB like ratio up closer to the level of tGGJ.
So much to laugh at at this post....just so much I don't even have enough time in the day...

Give me one example of someone mocking me outside of the assclown foursome and root.

I'll wait.

Meanwhile....sparty, spratt and westsider have all joined in on the party laughing at you assclowns.

He has to be talking (again) about me. Oh he was there. He posted two red boxes with a red x claiming it was photos he took.

Stopped by to tell everyone to have a safe holiday and hope you don’t waste a 3 day holiday weekend (like every weekend) here bragging about HOF mega threads and bragging on how you are so superior.
You were the one that online tough guy queen coal wanted to fight on the capital steps? LMAO

That guy is completely unhinged.

Someone get queencoal in here to count how many posts I have made in a row....LMAO....

That seems to be his new passion.

All your posts do is put people to sleep
Another "hat trick" for band dork. Post at least three times in a row until you finally get the attention that you don't get at home from your husband of 21 years. Sorry, but I won't be here for your weekly Friday night circle jerk with the fake Texas fan, but hope you enjoy!

:joy:

W
Another "hat trick" for band dork. Post at least three times in a row

:joy:
Good job of counting queenie....very nicely done....just like in the Gandy thread...I tell you to do something....and you do it.....pulling your strings every day....all day long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT