ADVERTISEMENT

White House cleans up Pedo-Joe gaffe, says he didn't accidentally reveal US training Ukrainian troops in Poland

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Gaffe? The embicile leaked classified information, for crying out loud. How many things has Pedo-Joe said, the past few days that the White House had to "walk back?" He and Team Pedo are constantly claiming he did not say $h!t that he is on video saying or saying he has been very clear....LOL!! Again, they think we are that stupid.

Walking back....LOL! They're constantly cleaning up after the pedophile. He's totally incompetent and not fit to be our president, but neither is Commie La Harris and Nancy Pelosi. We are just screwed until midterms and then until 2024. At least after midterms we can shut the pedophile down.

Leftists are destroying our country.

LINK: The White House said Tuesday that Pedo-Joe did not accidentally reveal classified information while attempting to clean up a gaffe he made while speaking to U.S. troops in Poland last week.

The pedophile was speaking to U.S. troops in Poland on Friday when he appeared to suggest that they would soon be in Ukraine itself – something U.S. officials have repeatedly ruled out.

"You’re going to see when you’re there – some of you have been there – you’re going to see women, young people, standing in the middle, in front of a damn tank, saying, ‘I’m not leaving,'" Pedo-Joe said.

A White House spokesperson later clarified: "The pedophile has been clear we are not sending U.S. troops to Ukraine and there is no change in that position."

In trying to further clean up his gaffe, the chjild predator told reporters during a press conference Monday that he was "talking about helping train the Ukrainian troops that are in Poland," another measure U.S. officials had previously ruled out.

Pressed again, Pedo-Joe said, "I was referring to being with, and talking with, the Ukrainian troops that are in Poland."

Fox News’ Jacqui Heinrich asked White House Director of Communications Kate Bedingfield during Tuesday’s press briefing whether Pedo-Joe had accidentally revealed "a previously unknown effort for the U.S. to be training Ukrainian forces in Poland."

"No," Bedingfield answered. "The troops that he met with in Poland routinely interact with Ukrainians. That is something that's known. … That is in no way revealing compromised information. That being said, there's nothing further that I have to say on that beyond what the pedophile said yesterday."

Another reporter later pressed, "Are they training in Poland or not?"

"Well, as I said, there is regular interaction between Ukrainian soldiers in Poland and the US troops that the President saw on the trip," Bedingfield responded. "There's nothing no further detail that I can add on that, except to say that there is regular interaction. As you saw, we were there near the border, and there's regular interaction between those troops that he saw and Ukrainians."

Gaffe? The embicile leaked classified information, for crying out loud. How many things has Pedo-Joe said, the past few days that the White House had to "walk back?" He and Team Pedo are constantly claiming he did not say $h!t that he is on video saying or saying he has been very clear....LOL!! Again, they think we are that stupid.

Walking back....LOL! They're constantly cleaning up after the pedophile. He's totally incompetent and not fit to be our president, but neither is Commie La Harris and Nancy Pelosi. We are just screwed until midterms and then until 2024. At least after midterms we can shut the pedophile down.

Leftists are destroying our country.

LINK: The White House said Tuesday that Pedo-Joe did not accidentally reveal classified information while attempting to clean up a gaffe he made while speaking to U.S. troops in Poland last week.

The pedophile was speaking to U.S. troops in Poland on Friday when he appeared to suggest that they would soon be in Ukraine itself – something U.S. officials have repeatedly ruled out.

"You’re going to see when you’re there – some of you have been there – you’re going to see women, young people, standing in the middle, in front of a damn tank, saying, ‘I’m not leaving,'" Pedo-Joe said.

A White House spokesperson later clarified: "The pedophile has been clear we are not sending U.S. troops to Ukraine and there is no change in that position."

In trying to further clean up his gaffe, the chjild predator told reporters during a press conference Monday that he was "talking about helping train the Ukrainian troops that are in Poland," another measure U.S. officials had previously ruled out.

Pressed again, Pedo-Joe said, "I was referring to being with, and talking with, the Ukrainian troops that are in Poland."

Fox News’ Jacqui Heinrich asked White House Director of Communications Kate Bedingfield during Tuesday’s press briefing whether Pedo-Joe had accidentally revealed "a previously unknown effort for the U.S. to be training Ukrainian forces in Poland."

"No," Bedingfield answered. "The troops that he met with in Poland routinely interact with Ukrainians. That is something that's known. … That is in no way revealing compromised information. That being said, there's nothing further that I have to say on that beyond what the pedophile said yesterday."

Another reporter later pressed, "Are they training in Poland or not?"

"Well, as I said, there is regular interaction between Ukrainian soldiers in Poland and the US troops that the President saw on the trip," Bedingfield responded. "There's nothing no further detail that I can add on that, except to say that there is regular interaction. As you saw, we were there near the border, and there's regular interaction between those troops that he saw and Ukrainians."
We just "thought " he said ......

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT