ADVERTISEMENT

While we wait for football...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
let's grasp the opportunity to describe TVZ's basement room! I can see the 60 watt bulb in the middle of the ceiling with an old shoelace as a pull. Then there is the alien gear big box computer with vintage screens. Half eaten bags of Doritos adorn the worn out furniture while a lava lamp glows on a taped up table near the stack of Dollar Tree brand garbage bags. Now that the ball is rolling what can you add?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I think what is known is that I am living in your mind.

Enjoy your 4th of July..
All this other shit isn't important. Because the generations younger than us is who matters.
This is the country they have to live in.

Enjoy your 4th of July..
All this other shit isn't important. Because the generations younger than us is who matters.

You are so good for a laugh doofus. I must say you need your own English instructor when you aren't stealing other folks writings from around the internet. Specifically that would be: generations are. Can you say plural? You really should have stayed in school beyond sixth grade.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Enjoy your 4th of July..

According to your hero Kap, you're not suppose to celebrate the 4th or you're a white supremacist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT