ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Which Trumplethinskin sycophant will be the first to be pardoned?

Which Trumplethinskin sycophant will be the first to be pardoned?

• Donald Jr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jared

• Ivanka

• Roger Stone

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Mike Flynn

• Kellyanne

• Trumplethinskin himself

• Total voters
I think they have so much shit on Flynn and Manafort that they don't get a deal. So that will leave Donnie Jr, Jared and Roger Stone. I think Jared ultimately flips.

Wet Democratic dreams not based on a shred of reality.

So that's why Flynn begged for a plea deal months ago?

That's why the FBI conducted an early morning raid of Manafort's residence?

Junior already confessed to collusion.

LMAO.

Hey country which "colluded" meeting was worse in your opinion?

Junior's sit down with the Russian dirt diggers on Hillary or John Podesta's Law firm counseling Russians on bribing U.S. Officials like Hillary for Uranium sales?

Your opinion counts here just as much as anyone else's.

You guys can be entertaining as hell sometimes, but I think this Russian thing is about played out. Need to come up with some new material. Now get to work.

I think they're already on to it. This (Hillary collusion) is a diversion to discredit Mueller's investigation which is about to nail several Trump confidants. They're not pimping the "collusion" angle as much because they think that's already been proven with one meeting between Donnie Jr. and Russian dirt diggers.

They think something more sinister is at stake with actual cash transactions between Manafort, Flynn, and anyone else who even visited Moscow and tangentially knew Trump.

Meanwhile, Hillary earns 145 million in Russian "donations" and greases the skids for the sale/transfer of 20% of our enriched Uranium to these Bolsheviks...hides it...lies about it...impedes investigation of it... and it's not worth even mentioning as an "oh by the way" among the news sycophants.

But they're not biased don't 'ya know?

Reactions: TarHeelEer

LMAO.

country...when are you going to explain to us how this whole "collusion" scheme went down? I mean I remember you posting that we'd all soon see it laid out? You even suggested I was too stupid to see it.

I've asked you repeatedly to explain it to us (me)...even suggested you do it in Russian since you're so familiar with the intricacies and nuances.

What are you waiting for?

Oh, why didn't I think of this before? You're waiting for the details on Hillary's Russian collusion so you have the complete package right?

LMAO.
You’ve been harping on Flynn for going on 9 months now. You have a timeline of when you think the first domino is going to fall? Fall, hahahaha, how bout when they’re going to find the first domino.

Reactions: atlkvb
You’ve been harping on Flynn for going on 9 months now. You have a timeline of when you think the first domino is going to fall? Fall, hahahaha, how bout when they’re going to find the first domino.

Hell, lot's of these guys thought Trump wasn't going to make it 6 months into his term before he would be impeached.

Now it's who is going to get pardoned first? LOL.... What's the crazy train thought going to be this time next year, when no one has been indicted for anything of note and Trump is still in office.

Reactions: atlkvb and WVU82
Is this like your claim that NFL ratings are up? You never explained that.

She also never explained how the "collusion" worked with Trump and the Russians on the election.

He also didn't post the comments from that utility exec on exactly when he said they don't expect Coal to ever make a comeback so they're sticking with Natural gas to fire their plants.

Come to think of it, there are A LOT of threads country has left hanging Dave! Maybe we ought to start a thread of how many threads country has left after getting exposed?

Her/his wardrobe is filled with so many tattered/hanging threads he/she probably looks like this

@countryroads89 in drag
images

Last edited:
Reactions: lenny4wvu
Hell, lot's of these guys thought Trump wasn't going to make it 6 months into his term before he would be impeached.

Now it's who is going to get pardoned first? LOL.... What's the crazy train thought going to be this time next year, when no one has been indicted for anything of note and Trump is still in office.

Try this

Should he really be given credit for an economy growing at close to 5%? Obama set him up to take credit for all the good stuff he left that Trump is benefiting from now! DOW @ over25K and unemployment below 3% is just icing on the cake Obama baked don't 'ya know?

Last edited:
She also never explained how the "collusion" worked with Trump and the Russians on the election.

He also didn't post the comments from that utility exec on exactly when he said they don't expect Coal to ever make a comeback so they're sticking with Natural gas to fire their plants.

Come to think of it, there are A LOT of threads country has left hanging Dave! Maybe we ought to start a thread of how many threads country has left after getting exposed?

Her/his wardrobe is filled with so many tattered/hanging threads he/she probably looks like this

@countryroads89 in drag
images
Click bait my dear friend. ...Plaine and simple...paid with Soros bit coins .... I honestly think that "cuntrywhore" is actually that pedocrat " Florida senator... ALL HAT,AND NO CATTLE!!..= POSER

Reactions: atlkvb
Click bait my dear friend. ...Plaine and simple...paid with Soros bit coins .... I honestly think that "cuntrywhore" is actually that pedocrat " Florida senator... ALL HAT,AND NO CATTLE!!..= POSER

country reminds me of the kid who's always in class trying to get noticed then when they finally get called on to answer a question with all eyes on them they clam up!

Teacher: "Who knows the answer...let me see your hands raised?"

Country: (straining with hand up high) "Ooooh, Oooooh, I know....I know....pick me...pick me...."!

Teacher: "OK...countryroads89...let's hear your answer"

Country be like....
images

Last edited:
Hahahahhaha, soooooooo, it’s been 9 full months. I’d be getting nervous if I were you.

country is waiting for that Wisconsin recount to flip the electoral college total back to Hillary. Russians "colluded" with Trump to switch all the votes from her to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT