ADVERTISEMENT

Which Big 10 team got selected?

Three B1G teams are playing in New Years 6 bowls, as WVU and Utah are scheduled to play in the J.V. game in Dallas before the big boy conference champions play in Jerry's World.

Three B1G teams are playing in New Years 6 bowls, as WVU and Utah are scheduled to play in the J.V. game in Dallas before the big boy conference champions play in Jerry's World.

Which Big 10 team made the Playoffs? Thanks in advance.

The same number as WVU playoff appearances, national titles, and Heisman Trophy winners combined!

The same number as WVU playoff appearances, national titles, and Heisman Trophy winners combined!

You sound a little upset. I was just asking a question. No need to get upset about it. Who will tOSU play in the playoffs? Thanks in advance.

LOL at delusional Morganhole Moron. Why on Earth would I be upset? It's not as if Ohio State is 7-5 and scheduled to play a .500 team in a bowl game about which nobody cares.

Three B1G teams are playing in New Years 6 bowls

Three conferences have teams playing for the championship. Clemson from the ACC, Oklahoma from the Big XII, Alabama and Georgia from the SEC. The way I see it, and the selection committee agrees, is Ahia State is the champion of the 4th best conference. The Big We Lost Count When We Ran Out Of Fingers conference was left out of the mix.

Oklahoma is 17-1 in the Big 12 in the past two seasons. That's right: the Sooners have lost as many conference games as games vs. Ohio State (not to mention, Houston) in the past two seasons. The way I see it, Buzzkill, is that Oklahoma is the dominant team in the Big 12, and losing to this program by 28 points each of the past two seasons doesn't make WVU any better than the mediocre program that it is.

I think I will go to the Ohio State board and talk crap about them. Oh wait. WVU doesn't play them and I actually don't care about them. I wonder why we have a fan of a school who doesn't play WVU so obsessed with them. I have a theory.

You're a moron who is calling a theory that has been used by every butt hurt WVU fan on here your own: When destroyed in a debate by an alumnus of a superior program, deny that he roots for such program. Nothing less original than this "theory," dumba$$. Oh, and for your edification, I've lived in West Virginia for 27 years, and used to post on an Ohio State Scout smack board, but it was taken down, due to lack of activity. Few fans of other schools thought that it made sense to talk smack to fans of a program that goes 11-2 in a down year!

[roll]

ADVERTISEMENT