ADVERTISEMENT

Where Did Stimpy Royally F&*k This Thing Up?

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
After the radio show fiasco. Huggs was very likely drunk. Stimpy needed
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
to focus less on weaseling Huggs out of his pay and more on getting him the real help he needed. Suspend him with pay for a couple of months and get inpatient treatment. Everyone wins.

Huggs gets the help he needs and WVU gets to keep a great coach and a great incoming class.

What did Stimpy do? Not a damn thing. He likely didn’t even meet with Huggs without his daddy Gee holding his damn hand.

WVU looks stupid and I love it. Huggs is willing to let Rome burn and if this finally clears out all the idiots that have run WVU into the grouno, then so f#$king be it.

Who wants popcorn?

Last edited:
Reactions: Panhandleer
After the radio show fiasco. Huggs was very likely drunk. Stimpy needed
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
to focus less on weaseling Huggs out of his pay and more on getting him the real help he needed. Suspend him with pay for a couple of months and get inpatient treatment. Everyone wins.

Huggs gets the help he needs and WVU gets to keep a great coach and a great incoming class.

What did Stimpy do? Not a damn thing. He likely didn’t even meet with Huggs without his daddy Gee holding his damn hand.

WVU looks stupid and I love it. Huggs is willing to let Rome burn and if this finally clears out all the idiots that have run WVU into the group, then so f#$king be it.

Who wants popcorn?
It's like you're out to win some award for being the dumbest person to ever use the site. You're not smart, clever or funny. I'm embarrassed for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT