ADVERTISEMENT

When Will Marshall Announce New DC

playing any ice golf?....haven't had a chance to hit my new G400 driver yet

What the fvck is wrong with you? Seriously. Are you autistic or have some sort of social behavior disorder?

I read this board every couple of months. Each time, you randomly interject some bullshit in threads about golf. Do you not have the ability to talk about anything else?

There is a guy from back home . . . I run into him every few years over the holidays. Then, he also tries conversing with me on Facebook. Every single time, either in person or on Facebook, he immediately starts out talking about "I remember that one time when you were a senior . . . " and goes on to discuss a play I made in basketball. The entire Facebook conversation with others could be about any topic, and it never fails that the only thing he ever writes is about that damn play. Same thing in person - I'll ask how his family is. He won't even respond. He will just go off about "I remember that one time when you were a senior . . . "

What's wrong with you?

What the fvck is wrong with you? Seriously. Are you autistic or have some sort of social behavior disorder?

I read this board every couple of months. Each time, you randomly interject some bullshit in threads about golf. Do you not have the ability to talk about anything else?

There is a guy from back home . . . I run into him every few years over the holidays. Then, he also tries conversing with me on Facebook. Every single time, either in person or on Facebook, he immediately starts out talking about "I remember that one time when you were a senior . . . " and goes on to discuss a play I made in basketball. The entire Facebook conversation with others could be about any topic, and it never fails that the only thing he ever writes is about that damn play. Same thing in person - I'll ask how his family is. He won't even respond. He will just go off about "I remember that one time when you were a senior . . . "

What's wrong with you?
#1 I doubt you can read #2 I will post anything I want to anytime I want to #3 I was a golf superintendent for 25 years so I talk golf, just like you talk about your job on the back of the trash truck #4 kiss my round white ass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT