ADVERTISEMENT

When will Biden address the mental-health terrorism that is happening in this country

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
He is allowing mental-health terrorists to run rampant with violent behavior. It's always about the weapon and not about the terrorists...we didn't ban planes after 9/11...we just pretended to not to be looking for the people we should have been looking for by patting down old ladies.

You can ban guns and fill all the jail cells but it's not going to stop mass shootings. Criminals know how to find guns.

He is allowing mental-health terrorists to run rampant with violent behavior. It's always about the weapon and not about the terrorists...we didn't ban planes after 9/11...we just pretended to not to be looking for the people we should have been looking for by patting down old ladies.
How many people get killed everyday by a illegal immigrant? That problem can be fixed .
Biden nor any Democrat want to fix the problem they want your guns . Republicans want your vote so they wont fix the problem

when will we address the mental health issues with the guy who’s in charge?

not one on conspiracy theories. but i am for mental health and when the trans stuff is running rampant it affects people to a core:

FTnE6HUXwAMiYUT

You can ban guns and fill all the jail cells but it's not going to stop mass shootings. Criminals know how to find guns.
Can't argue with that. The time to regulate that shit was the 1970s but it is too late now. No point in further regulation or enforcing the regulations.

We let irrational rule the roost back then and this is the result.

For years I have thought that the perpetrators of these school killings should be laid to rest upon a structure for all to see. His body lays exposed to the elements until every shred of meat is eaten by the creatures of nature and the skeleton taken to be cremated into dust. Should have a plaque nearby saying that this nameless body is the murderer of the school shooting but no name listed in order to remove any fame for the horrendous event.... die bitch

For years I have thought that the perpetrators of these school killings should be laid to rest upon a structure for all to see. His body lays exposed to the elements until every shred of meat is eaten by the creatures of nature and the skeleton taken to be cremated into dust. Should have a plaque nearby saying that this nameless body is the murderer of the school shooting but no name listed in order to remove any fame for the horrendous event.... die bitch
Works for me..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT