ADVERTISEMENT

When to Purchase Belk Kickoff Tickets

atlanta_eer

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
Planning on buying a couple of tickets but the prices on the ticket reseller sites for good lower level tickets are $250-$300 with junk fees.

Trying to decide whether to buy now or wait a few weeks. Think there will be any significant price movement one way or the other two weeks from now?

No way I'd pay $250-$300 for 18 inches of real estate in the lower level for that game. I have never been to either a neutral Site game or bowl game where good seats weren't being sold below face value on the day of the event.

Unless you're looking for more than 4 tickets together, I would get them the day of the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: cbtimber and Orlaco
No way I'd pay $250-$300 for 18 inches of real estate in the lower level for that game. I have never been to either a neutral Site game or bowl game where good seats weren't being sold below face value on the day of the event.

Unless you're looking for more than 4 tickets together, I would get them the day of the event.

Counter argument: No way would I attend a road game that’s a ‘trip’ and sit in a shitty seat. ....I mean it’s what the trip is centered around right?

There was a time I swore by the game day scalper but I got big time burned (SanFran-Steelers game where they lost power) once and now I’m a ticket in hand person. Still..you’re right...online ticket services do reduce prices on game day. Most are reputable and guaranteed too.

Still...there’s something very reassuring about ticket in hand before heading out.

Planning on buying a couple of tickets but the prices on the ticket reseller sites for good lower level tickets are $250-$300 with junk fees.

Trying to decide whether to buy now or wait a few weeks. Think there will be any significant price movement one way or the other two weeks from now?
I already received mind. I used ticketmaster in Charlotte. Section 513 Row 6. Total price for 2 was about 200.

Reactions: Mtneer001
I want to go but the WV side is the same one as the game vs ECU back in the day. It was the same time of year and we absolutely baked in the sun AND it was one of worst WVU performances I've ever seen. Hoping some other seats will open up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT