ADVERTISEMENT

When it comes to gas prices, we're being gaslighted by administration

I never said he was pro-slavery. Please quote me where I said that. I used that quote to highlight sensational thoughts of opinion.
You used that quote to try and discredit him, and whatever he says in that film.
giphy.gif

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
How can I answer that? I don’t know. Have fellow Republican politicians call a special select committee to investigate. I’ve said I’d be all for that. I’ve got nothing to hide. This country should be better than putting our future on a bunch of old ass men and women who are making millions off our suffering.
They can’t because there is no federal oversight of elections. States conduct their own election practices. Thus, why Trump wanted Pence to decertify the electoral college votes per states in question and automatically kick it back to those state legislatures to conduct their investigations and select special electors to decide.

Reactions: atlkvb
They can’t because there is no federal oversight of elections. States conduct their own election practices. Thus, why Trump wanted Pence to decertify the electoral college votes per states in question and automatically kick it back to those state legislatures to conduct their investigations and select special electors to decide.
Did I say federal? Why not Arizona, or Georgia, or Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin state legislators?

Please lol. Why in the world did you direct it to slavery comments? You’re not fooling anyone here. You wanted to discredit him.
Because it was first thing I read when I looked up the guy. Didn’t even know who he was. I didn’t know who Moore was until I began hearing about Fahrenheit 9/11.

Did I say federal? Why not Arizona, or Georgia, or Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin state legislators?
The time to do it was Jan 6. Which leads to my question? Was Jan 6 a setup? I believe it was. At the exact same time Arizona was called into question, the “rioters” forced their way into the Capitol to disrupt it. Coincidence? Thoughts?

The time to do it was Jan 6. Which leads to my question? Was Jan 6 a setup? I believe it was. At the exact same time Arizona was called into question, the “rioters” forced their way into the Capitol to disrupt it. Coincidence? Thoughts?

Why Jan 6? Do it now in those states. Find out. Nothing wrong with that. A crime in 2020 is still punishable in 2022.

And no, I don’t think it was staged or a setup. Sorry.

Why Jan 6? Do it now in those states. Find out. Nothing wrong with that. A crime in 2020 is still punishable in 2022.

And no, I don’t think it was staged or a setup. Sorry.
Because Jan 6 was the day of certification of the electoral process. Once certified, it can’t be changed

Well, you'll be sitting over there with me because unless you are an elected official, YOU aren't fixing anything. But I get your point. [thumbsup]
Why would elected officials want to change the system that got them elected?

And we learned one thing from Covid is the government can stay all constitutional rights whenever they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don't disagree. However, is there a way to confirm that those ballots were for Biden? Without speculation?

EDIT: maybe I'm dumb and they already have confirmed it.......
That assumes they were even counted. Neither you, nor I know whether they were. You have to trust our politicians which is scary. Especially when it is all done in secret behind closed doors.

maybe the election was legit, maybe not. The only evidence we have are the statements of people shrouded in secrecy.

As to your point about whether all the mail in ballots were for Biden, which is a valid point, it doesn’t matter who they were for. If thousands of illegal votes were counted, the results should have never been certified. The entire thing is flawed.

that election was all about the establishment protecting itself and its stranglehold on American politics. And the establishment refuses to even acknowledge the video proof of illegal ballot harvesting. That should tell you all you need to know

That assumes they were even counted. Neither you, nor I know whether they were. You have to trust our politicians which is scary. Especially when it is all done in secret behind closed doors.

maybe the election was legit, maybe not. The only evidence we have are the statements of people shrouded in secrecy.

As to your point about whether all the mail in ballots were for Biden, which is a valid point, it doesn’t matter who they were for. If thousands of illegal votes were counted, the results should have never been certified. The entire thing is flawed.

that election was all about the establishment protecting itself and its stranglehold on American politics. And the establishment refuses to even acknowledge the video proof of illegal ballot harvesting. That should tell you all you need to know
Exactly. At this point, I see no further reason to trust our leaders, msm, or anyone in the DC establishment. The question remains, have we ever had a free and fair election? And if so, how long has this gone on? The Trump presidency opened our eyes.

The man who did the 2000 Mules documentary also wrote a book in which he said "The American slave was treated like property, which is to say, pretty well"..........

Never really looked in to this guy until now, but he's definitely came up with some doozies in his lifetime.
Actually, that is true. Granted, “pretty well” is a relative term. We’re they treated as well as hunter Biden? No.

But slaves weren’t cheap. Those who could afford had to spend a lot to keep them healthy enough to work. That is why slavery could never last. It was too expensive. Compare that to sweatshops when a worker died getting paid almost nothing, the employer just replaced him with another worker who got paid next to nothing. That was the more profitable way to go.

He’s a sensationalist. Like Moore. There. That’s my point is he true sometimes? Sure. So is Moore. But they make their money off sensational topics or headlines. Regardless if there are facts. They will impose their opinions in place to fill the gaps. There’s nothing wrong with that.
Sensationalism or not, you are ignoring the video evidence of ballot harvesting.

Using your Michael Moore comparison that would be like me pretending the Columbine killers didn’t do anything despite the video evidence of the massacre showed in Bowling for Columbine because Moore is a nut job. I have never seen anyone suggest the video of Columbine should be discredited. You are doing exactly that with the Mule documentary

Actually, that is true. Granted, “pretty well” is a relative term. We’re they treated as well as hunter Biden? No.

But slaves weren’t cheap. Those who could afford had to spend a lot to keep them healthy enough to work. That is why slavery could never last. It was too expensive. Compare that to sweatshops when a worker died getting paid almost nothing, the employer just replaced him with another worker who got paid next to nothing. That was the more profitable way to go.
Everything I’ve read in history does confirm what you said was true. It was expensive to have slaves. And only a small percentage of Americans actually had them. Only the wealthy had them. Most were large plantation owners. Msm likes to lie and perpetuate the truth and makes it sound like every white family had them and only white people had them. There are many stories of other blacks owning black slaves. It definitely is a stain on the past history of the US. However, that was 200 years ago. I think we’re way past that. Democrats won’t let it die because they need the racism claims to stay in office. They have no plan to ever end the race division in this country.

Sensationalism or not, you are ignoring the video evidence of ballot harvesting.

Using your Michael Moore comparison that would be like me pretending the Columbine killers didn’t do anything despite the video evidence of the massacre showed in Bowling for Columbine because Moore is a nut job. I have never seen anyone suggest the video of Columbine should be discredited. You are doing exactly that with the Mule documentary

It doesn't even have to be discredited. I'm just amused the folks claiming it's been "debunked" cannot explain what those Mules recorded on video were doing if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking?

It's actually quite hillarious after you get over how maddening their arguments are. Logic 101: If the activity recorded on video surveillance wasn't illegal ballot trafficking, then what is the logical (and legal) explanation for what we saw?

None of the "debunkers" waving their arms in protest over the film can answer that.

It doesn't even have to be discredited. I'm just amused the folks claiming it's been "debunked" cannot explain what those Mules recorded on video were doing if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking?

It's actually quite hillarious after you get over how maddening their arguments are. Logic 101: If the activity recorded on video surveillance wasn't illegal ballot trafficking, then what is the logical (and legal) explanation for what we saw?

None of the "debunkers" waving their arms in protest over the film can answer that.
All Bill Barr could do is belly laugh and call it bullshit. He never explained what he saw in the video though. I guess caught red handed doesn’t leave any wiggle room.

All Bill Barr could do is belly laugh and call it bullshit. He never explained what he saw in the video though. I guess caught red handed doesn’t leave any wiggle room.

He has been extremely disappointing on this whole charade. He looks like the Son of Jabba the Hut! 😂

iu

Bill Barr's Dad

Bill Barr
iu

Like Father, like Son.... :joy:

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePunish-EER
He has been extremely disappointing on this whole charade. He looks like the Son of Jabba the Hut! 😂
He really fooled me. I respected him. Turns out he resigned at the end of the Trump presidency, got a book deal, and showed he was nothing more than a RINO.

He did and the state’s legislatures didn’t and wouldn’t work with the White House. The Fed rightfully doesn’t have authority over the elections.
Voting Rights Act of 1965 was a federal voting law. I’d say there’s time when Congress can get involved.

I have not seen the video. You know that some version of 'ballot harvesting' is legal in about half the states, right?

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82

He is spot on in the statement . Slaves was treated as property. Some people took very good care of their investments others did not . I bad stain on American history.
A good movie is "the free state of Jones " it is very factual & shows the common white man in regards to slavery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT