ADVERTISEMENT

When it comes to gas prices, we're being gaslighted by administration

Mesopotamia . Babylon and Sumerian societies.

All of those preceded American slavery, but you'd never know it according to the Democrat Left which insists Trump is the modern day expression of it.

Why do you suppose the Left hides its own history of slavery while constantly blaming America for perpetuating it?
(It's a rhetorical question, I don't expect you can or will answer that)

All of those preceded American slavery, but you'd never know it according to the Democrat Left which insists Trump is the modern day expression of it.

Why do you suppose the Left hides its own history of slavery while constantly blaming America for perpetuating it?
(It's a rhetorical question, I don't expect you can or will answer that)
So, does all on the "Left" say this or the majority? Just a few loudmouths don't make it everyone.

Saying slaves were better here under SLAVERY is better than back in Africa or by the slave traffickers is not "out of context". And it's not factual, it's opinion. Personally, I'd rather live a harsh life FREE than a "less harsh" life enslaved.
Missed the entire point again. Did he say blacks were better off as slaves in America than living a free harsh life? I thought he said they were treated better as slaves in America versus slaves in Africa and elsewhere.

Missed the entire point again. Did he say blacks were better off as slaves in America than living a free harsh life? I thought he said they were treated better as slaves in America versus slaves in Africa and elsewhere.
He said they were property and were treated “pretty well”. Again. Not sure I’d be the person defending this statement. Even if it’s said it was out of context. Because it wasn’t

Edit: He’s just like Michael Moore.

So, does all on the "Left" say this or the majority? Just a few loudmouths don't make it everyone.

I only hear folks on the Left insisting America was founded on slavery & racism which they claim it still practices today. Who do you hear on the Right talking like that?

He said they were property and were treated “pretty well”. Again. Not sure I’d be the person defending this statement. Even if it’s said it was out of context. Because it wasn’t

You keep missing the point. You’re taking it out of context. He isn’t supporting slavery. He’s making an opinion based argument that slaves were treated better here than outside of the US. Why should you care? None of us were alive back then to know if he’s right or wrong. It’s his opinion.

You keep missing the point. You’re taking it out of context. He isn’t supporting slavery. He’s making an opinion based argument that slaves were treated better here than outside of the US. Why should you care? None of us were alive back then to know if he’s right or wrong. It’s his opinion.
If he had said that sex traffickers in America feed and took care of their victims which is better than sex traffickers in Europe…????

I only hear folks on the Left insisting America was founded on slavery & racism which they claim it still practices today. Who do you hear on the Right talking like that?
How many on left? You sound like people who accuse the Right for things that a small minority says or supports that isn’t ver desirable.

If he had said that sex traffickers in America feed and took care of their victims which is better than sex traffickers in Europe…????
And what is wrong with that statement? Is it true? It might be. It might not. It’s opinion. While the act of slavery is wrong, it’s fact that somewhere in this world it’s worse or better than elsewhere. Good lord man. Use your head. You’re talking like msm spin

Saying slaves were better here under SLAVERY is better than back in Africa or by the slave traffickers is not "out of context". And it's not factual, it's opinion. Personally, I'd rather live a harsh life FREE than a "less harsh" life enslaved.
Well you don't know what he actually said because you are judging him based on a headline and not anything factual.

It is literally what you do.

Simple question: Would you rather live free (no matter harsh conditions or not), or live enslaved?

My point was to show that attempting to say life was "better" in American enslavement is not a point that needs to be made.
Then don't make the point. It's none of you damn business if he made the point or if he wrote a book about the entire process to educate people about it. How many subjects are you going to opine about in your own ignorance?

You don't know what he actually said.

You are just sharing an opinion ion based on others comments.

Simple question: Would you rather live free (no matter harsh conditions or not), or live enslaved?

My point was to show that attempting to say life was "better" in American enslavement is not a point that needs to be made.
My point is to say, they weren’t free before. They were enslaving and being enslaved.

How many on left? You sound like people who accuse the Right for things that a small minority says or supports that isn’t ver desirable.
Not all Leftists think America is a racist slave plantation, but all I hear are Leftists who talk that way. Again I'm asking you, do folks on the right even think like that much less utter public statements like that?

excerpt:
The purpose of all teaching about race in American schools is to engender contempt for America. They are, therefore, “taught” the lies of The New York Times’ “1619 Project” — that the United States was founded to preserve and protect slavery — and of such works as Robin DiAngelo’s “White Fragility.”

...more on the Left's assault on America's "racist/slave" past

...more

excerpt
Our nation was born in genocide, when it embraced the doctrine that the original American, the Indian, was an inferior race. Even before there were large numbers of Negroes on our shore, the scar of racial hatred had already disfigured colonial society. From the sixteenth century forward, blood flowed in battles over racial supremacy. We are perhaps the only nation which tried as a matter of national policy to wipe out its indigenous population.

I could go on but you get the idea. All of these ideas about America's racist heritage emanate from the Left. Folks on the Right do not degrade or denounce America like this. If you know of any who do, please feel free to post their comments as I've provided you examples here of folks on your side of the political divide who most certainly do.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
My point is to say, they weren’t free before. They were enslaving and being enslaved.
He will not acknowledge his analogy was fatally flawed, and factually challenged. He also cannot explain what those mules were up to (from the movie 2000 mules) if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking.

Fact.

He will not acknowledge his analogy was fatally flawed, and factually challenged. He also cannot explain what those mules were up to (from the movie 2000 mules) if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking.

Fact.
Yeah, he’s done a great job of distracting us from the original point of the mules in 2000 mules and what they were doing. Instead of answering this, he’s attempted character assassination of the maker of the film. Typical libtard and msm tactics.

Reactions: atlkvb
Yeah, he’s done a great job of distracting us from the original point of the mules in 2000 mules and what they were doing. Instead of answering this, he’s attempted character assassination of the maker of the film. Typical libtard and msm tactics.
Actually, the initial point was gas prices. You guys turned it to mules.

If you notice how he posts, he always uses that tactic. He will never directly answer a question, and will often throw in a tangential or unrelated query to knock you off track from your original point. He is not honest, he's marginally factual, and usually disingenuous in both his commentary and opinions.

Actually I’m not doing such a thing. I’m using that statement to show this guy is the Right’s Michael Moore
Your opinion of his opinions do nothing to discredit his presentation in that film. You haven't even watched it, yet you're suggesting he cannot be taken seriously because of these comments he's made about slavery. How does any of that invalidate what he's presented in that film?

(don't answer that, you haven't even watched it, so logically your comments about his credibility are groundless)

Discredit? I put his quote about something. You are the one defending his “opinion”. While blasting me for mine. Funny.
I was not defending his opinion. I said none of us were alive back then to know if he’s right or wrong. I personally don’t care as it’s not related to the evidence he presented in the film regarding the mules stuffing ballot boxes.

Reactions: atlkvb
If you notice how he posts, he always uses that tactic. He will never directly answer a question, and will often throw in a tangential or unrelated query to knock you off track from your original point. He is not honest, he's marginally factual, and usually disingenuous in both his commentary and opinions.
Sorry you feel this way. The original point was targeting gas prices.

Edit. You don’t have to read my posts.

Sorry you feel this way. The original point was targeting gas prices.
As I mentioned to you, discussion threads take on a life of their own. At no point were you forced to participate in the direction this particular thread went. Were you?

I was not defending his opinion. I said none of us were alive back then to know if he’s right or wrong. I personally don’t care as it’s not related to the evidence he presented in the film regarding the mules stuffing ballot boxes.
He’s a sensationalist. Like Moore. There. That’s my point is he true sometimes? Sure. So is Moore. But they make their money off sensational topics or headlines. Regardless if there are facts. They will impose their opinions in place to fill the gaps. There’s nothing wrong with that.

He’s a sensationalist. Like Moore. There. That’s my point is he true sometimes? Sure. So is Moore. But they make their money off sensational topics or headlines. Regardless if there are facts. They will impose their opinions in place to fill the gaps. There’s nothing wrong with that.
The facts he presented in that film were indeed "sensational". However the Left attacks him instead of refuting the facts he's presented. Again, no one can explain what those mules were doing dropping all of those ballots into all of those drop boxes during all different times of the day and night on all different days if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking? That fact alone stands as confirmation of what he's presented, and the only question in my mind is why more folks aren't at least curious what they were up to if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking?

No one can explain it. Can you?

As I mentioned to you, discussion threads take on a life of their own. At no point were you forced to participate in the direction this particular thread went. Were you?
So then, you admit that what you say I was doing to DSouza by mentioning something not related to his topic of mules is exactly what you guys did by changing it from gas to mules.

Interesting.

So then, you admit that what you say I was doing to DSouza by mentioning something not related to his topic of mules is exactly what you guys did by changing it from gas to mules.

Interesting.
If you didn't like what we were discussing in this thread, you should have politely excused yourself from the discussion instead of now bitching about how it was "hi-jacked". I find your posts in it were most distracting to the points being raised, so we're even OK?

Answering what?
Why you whine like a little kid when the discussion threads you initiate don't follow the carefully manicured path you've concocted your in your infantile mind?
giphy.gif

Answering atlkvb regarding the film and what these mules were doing
How can I answer that? I don’t know. Have fellow Republican politicians call a special select committee to investigate. I’ve said I’d be all for that. I’ve got nothing to hide. This country should be better than putting our future on a bunch of old ass men and women who are making millions off our suffering.

ADVERTISEMENT