ADVERTISEMENT

When it comes to gas prices, we're being gaslighted by administration

And what about those that don't believe in God or don't share your belief that faith will heal them? Make the husband lose his wife?

ATL said that if the mother was in danger that he would leave life in the hands of God instead of abortion. He said that doctors do not save lives, but God does.
When the words of mere mortals (me) are inadequate describing the awesome nature of our marvelous and powerful Creator, it's best to let the master speak for himself. So when it comes to worrying about your Life, consider the immaculate words from the Creator of Life itself... the Living Lord of the Universe...the great Alpha & Omega:

Matthew 6:25-33 NKJ (is quoting Jesus speaking here)
25“For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26Look at the birds of the sky, that they do not sow, nor reap, nor gather crops into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more important than they? 27And which of you by worrying can add a single day to his life’s span? 28And why are you worried about clothing? Notice how the lilies of the field grow; they do not labor nor do they spin thread for cloth, 29yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. 30But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith! 31Do not worry then, saying, ‘What are we to eat?’ or ‘What are we to drink?’ or ‘What are we to wear for clothing?’ 32For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be provided to you.

I honestly could not explain it any better than that!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Can you explain what those Mules were doing? 100% guarantee you cannot. (Unless you truthfully admit they were in engaged in illegal ballot trafficking)

So what were they doing if it wasn't illegal ballot trafficking? You can't even think of a good lie that makes any sense. 😏
the entire 2000 mules was already debunked by the DOJ and discussed in another thread regarding the january 6th hearings....2000 mules was created by Dinesh D'Souza who is a right wing nut job and convicted felon....unfortunately you have bought into this hook, line, and sinker...nothing anyone tells you is going to change your mind

If the ballots were legal, they were illegally submitted. If they were not legal, there has been no verification of status via required chain of custody documenting that they were legal. Regardless, the film simply documents what in and of itself is ILLEGAL. One person cannot submit multiple ballots, at multiple drop boxes, in multiple locations, at multiple times on multiple days! That is against the LAW. That should be a huge red flag for anyone interested in election integrity to look into what exactly those mules were doing with all of those ballots if it wasn't illegal?

No one is even interested, not even YOU! So shut up already
giphy.gif
atlkvb is triggered!

the entire 2000 mules was already debunked by the DOJ and discussed in another thread regarding the january 6th hearings....2000 mules was created by Dinesh D'Souza who is a right wing nut job and convicted felon....unfortunately you have bought into this hook, line, and sinker...nothing anyone tells you is going to change your mind
Triggered!!!! Lmao

Debunked by the DOJ? I must’ve missed that. Please provide that link. Thanks

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Debunked by the DOJ? I must’ve missed that. Please provide that link. Thanks
What was "debunked"? You mean someone in the DOJ actually provided an explanation as to what those mules were legally up to stuffing all of those ballots into all of those drop boxes?

Hmmmm....wonder what that was?
giphy.gif

Nothing was debunked. People offered alternative explanations to try and explain it away but it was just guesses by them and they did no investigations.

Debunked? By whom? It’s never been investigated.
Why can't someone who's heard how the film 2000 mules has been "debunked" tell us what "debunked" it?

My question is simple: What were those mules doing dropping all of those ballots into all of those drop boxes, during all of those odd times of the day and night, on all different days if they weren't involved in illegal ballot trafficking? Forget about the cell phone tracking, forget about if the ballots were real or fake...forget all that!

Somebody on the Left just please tell me what those mules were doing if it wasn't illegal? That will "debunk" for me what we all saw recorded on video surveillance. (those of you who actually saw the movie)

Anyone?????
giphy.gif

Last edited:
The man who did the 2000 Mules documentary also wrote a book in which he said "The American slave was treated like property, which is to say, pretty well"..........

Never really looked in to this guy until now, but he's definitely came up with some doozies in his lifetime.

The man who did the 2000 Mules documentary also wrote a book in which he said "The American slave was treated like property, which is to say, pretty well"..........

Never really looked in to this guy until now, but he's definitely came up with some doozies in his lifetime.
Got anything on what those mules recorded on video surveillance dropping multiple ballots in multiple drop boxes on multiple days were up to?

giphy.gif

Hell the documentary itself says it isn't proof of anything bit it provides enough evidence to warrant investigation.
Does it make you wonder why the folks dedicated to discredit the film's producers aren't as dedcated to discredit what was produced?

Interesting huh?

Got anything on what those mules recorded on video surveillance dropping multiple ballots in multiple drop boxes on multiple days were up to?

giphy.gif
No, I don't. Hopefully they'll investigate so we will find out. I was pointing out that this author has made some wild claims in the past. That's all.

Take personalities out of it. The information in the documentary is the issue and speaks for itself. It needs to be investigated. People's feelings about DeSousa don't really change that data.

Reactions: atlkvb
No, I don't. Hopefully they'll investigate so we will find out. I was pointing out that this author has made some wild claims in the past. That's all.
I’ve watched a lot of his speeches and documentaries. He’s literally destroyed anyone and everyone who has dared to debate him.

Hell the documentary itself says it isn't proof of anything bit it provides enough evidence to warrant investigation.
Consider this Dave...we spent three years and over 40 million dollars investigating allegations of "collusion" with nothing more to go on that fake phony manufactured dossier and some illegal spying on a major Presidential campaign. Turned up zilch, zippo, nada on the alleged collusion right?

Here we have video surveillance of mules ballot trafficking, broken chain of custody verifications (or non existent) of absentee ballots, unverified signatures, suspended vote counts, ballots filled out with P.O. boxes for addresses, more folks voting than registered, illegal uses of ballot drop boxes, and voting anomalies in the counts that even auditors can't explain!

Yet not one call from the Left for even an inquiry, let alone a 40 million dollar special counsel looking into all this?

Can you explain that?

Last edited:
I’ve watched a lot of his speeches and documentaries. He’s literally destroyed anyone and everyone who has dared to debate him.
Maybe so, and I'll admit I knew nothing about him. But when I saw that one quote about slavery, I was a bit WOWed by it. I mean, come on.

It wasn't debunked, it was stated it doesn't prove anything. That much is true, it is circumstantial evidence.

Everyone should be very weary of drop boxes this fall, and in 2 years. Rumor has it we will have eyes on them 24/7 from now on.

Consider this Dave...we spent three years and over 40 million dollars investigating allegations of "collusion" with nothing more to go on that a fake phony manufactured dossier and some illegal spying on a major Presidential campaign. Turned up zilch, zippo, nada on the alleged collusion right?

Here we have video surveillance of mules ballot trafficking, broken chain of custody verifications (or non existent) of absentee ballots, unverified signatures, suspended vote counts, ballots filled out with P.O. boxes for addresses, more folks voting than registered, illegal uses of ballot drop boxes, and voting anomalies in the counts that even auditors can't explain!

Yet not one call from the Left for even an inquiry, let alone a 40 million dollar special counsel looking into all this?

Can you explain that?
And a very silent GOP.

Take personalities out of it. The information in the documentary is the issue and speaks for itself. It needs to be investigated. People's feelings about DeSousa don't really change that data.
Where have I been against any investigation? Do you take the same stance with Michael Moore? I would put him and this DeSouza in the same category.

Maybe so, and I'll admit I knew nothing about him. But when I saw that one quote about slavery, I was a bit WOWed by it. I mean, come on.
Without even looking into it, do yourself a favor and look into the context the comment was used. He’s not racist or pro slavery. He’s an immigrant himself and a minority in the United States.

That quote in the context of the su ject matter isn't as bad as it seems. He was comparing the living conditions of slaves compared to the poverty they were ripped out of.

Without even looking into it, do yourself a favor and look into the context the comment was used. He’s not racist or pro slavery. He’s an immigrant himself and a minority in the United States.
Taken out of context? Not sure how saying that can be out of context, but oh well.

Taken out of context? Not sure how saying that can be out of context, but oh well.
That isn't saying slavery is good or right. He was making the point that conditions for the slaves were generally better in America and europe than they were in their homeland and particularly how they were treated by the slave traffickers.

That isn't saying slavery is good or right. He was making the point that conditions for the slaves were generally better in America and europe than they were in their homeland and particularly how they were treated by the slave traffickers.
The lynched ones who suffered whippings, forced rapes, and broken feet would disagree.......but see your point.

Saying slaves were better here under SLAVERY is better than back in Africa or by the slave traffickers is not "out of context". And it's not factual, it's opinion. Personally, I'd rather live a harsh life FREE than a "less harsh" life enslaved.

I find it amazing how today's Democrat Leftists are so cognizant of our nation's history when it comes to slavery yet their party was the originator of "Jim Crow" laws in the South, founded the KKK, fought against emancipation, and voted against Civil rights legislation of the mid 60's!

Even today their leaders insist Black folks who stray from the Democrat "plantation" are either not Black or are "Uncle Toms"s. :rolleyes:

Ha...ha... yeah....that'd be me and my main man @NYC_Eer helping me put those Trumper Negroes back in their place.
iu

He's an ignorant racist and you're just ignorant & creepy Joe! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
The lynched ones who suffered whippings, forced rapes, and broken feet would disagree.......but see your point.
And what conditions were they subjected to in their home country and aboard the slave ships? Their own people were capturing them and selling them. They massacred each other indiscriminately. They were enslaved and enslavers.

Is the outrage discriminator strictly a race factor? And if so, isn’t that in and of itself racism?

Slavery is abhorrent, I agree. No defense there. Right thinking Christian’s shouldn’t be debasing themselves to the savage levels of behavior the enslaved were captured from and thrust into.

Last edited:
And what conditions were they subjected to in their home country and aboard the slave ships? Their own people were capturing them and selling them. They massacred each other indiscriminately. They were enslaved and enslavers.

Is the outrage discriminator strictly a race factor? And if so, isn’t that in and of itself racism?

Slavery is abhorrent, I agree. No defense there. Right thinking Christian’s should be debasing themselves to the savage levels of behavior the enslaved were captured from and thrust into.
The dirty little secret is the "slaves" were sold into slavery by their own countrymen! You've brought up something in your post Leftists are reticent to discuss.

Wonder why?

Slavery is abhorrent, I agree. No defense there. Right thinking Christian’s should be debasing themselves to the savage levels of behavior the enslaved were captured from and thrust into.
Simple question: Would you rather live free (no matter harsh conditions or not), or live enslaved?

My point was to show that attempting to say life was "better" in American enslavement is not a point that needs to be made.

The dirty little secret is the "slaves" were sold into slavery by their own countrymen! You've brought up something in your post Leftists are reticent to discuss.

Wonder why?
Slavery knows no race nor religion. Christians owned slaves. Muslims owned slaves. Hindus had a caste system that virtually was enslavement (Untouchables).

Slavery knows no race nor religion. Christians owned slaves. Muslims owned slaves. Hindus had a caste system that virtually was enslavement (Untouchables).
Yes correct...God's chosen people in fact were the first "slaves". They endured that brutality for 4 thousand years! Leftists act like it (slavery) started in America, and was revived under Trump. :rolleyes:

Yes correct...God's chosen people in fact were the first "slaves". They endured that brutality for 4 thousand years! Leftists act like it (slavery) started in America, and was revived under Trump. :rolleyes:
Mesopotamia . Babylon and Sumerian societies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT