ADVERTISEMENT

When it comes to gas prices, we're being gaslighted by administration

Stats? Whether ONE or ONE MILLION does it matter when/if a 12 year old gets raped?

No, its horrible. But you're bringing that argument in to question the validity of the WV law restricting abortion even in that rare case. So I assummed you think it's often enough to not restrict them even in the tragic cases of rape?

Maybe it's hard for you to understand, but the Sin of rape does not invalidate every innocent Life Almighty God allows following it. As horrible as it is for the Mother, the Baby didn't ask to be born nor did she have any say in its conception.

As has been stated ITT, no one should expect her to be able or willing to care for the unwanted and unexpected child. However that's why we have adoption services and orphanages and Loving couples who for whatever reason cannot conceive their own child but are still desperate to raise children.

Death for the innocent child is not the 12 year old rape victim's only option. West Virginia lawmakers wisely argee. You obviously do not, however you are unable to make your case outside of an emotional appeal over the horror against rape. Abortion is equally if not more brutal to the baby.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Stats? Whether ONE or ONE MILLION does it matter when/if a 12 year old gets raped?
Abortion or adoption does not change the girl was raped. All you’re arguing is to kill a baby in response to the rape. Doesn’t make sense and doesn’t change or fix anything.

Reactions: atlkvb
No, its horrible. But you're bringing that argument in to question the validity of the WV law restricting abortion even in that rare case. So I assummed you think it's often enough to not restrict them even in the tragic cases of rape?

Maybe it's hard for you to understand, but the Sin of rape does not invalidate every innocent Life Almighty God allows following it. As horrible as it is for the Mother, the Baby didn't ask to be born nor did she have any say in its conception.

As has been stated ITT, no one should expect her to be able or willing to care for the unwanted and unexpected child. However that's why we have adoption services and orphanages and Loving couples who for whatever reason cannot conceive their own child but are still desperate to raise children.

Death for the innocent child is not the 12 year old rape victim's only option. West Virginia lawmakers wisely argee. You obviously do not, however you are unable to make your case outside of an emotional appeal over the horror against rape. Abortion is equally if not more brutal to the baby.
My observation is, these liberals are treating it as “an eye for an eye” type scenario. “Let’s kill the baby” as if it’s responsible for the rape because it’s father committed the crime. That’s awful to me. The baby had no say in it. And to the mothers who foolishly say it’s their choice? That’s just selfish.

My observation is, these liberals are treating it as “an eye for an eye” type scenario. “Let’s kill the baby” as if it’s responsible for the rape because it’s father committed the crime. That’s awful to me. The baby had no say in it. And to the mothers who foolishly say it’s their choice? That’s just selfish.
No one speaks for the Baby. Why not? Why do the circumstances of the Baby's conception invalidate its Life?

No one who favors killing the Baby as a result of rape can explain that.

Abortion or adoption does not change the girl was raped. All you’re arguing is to kill a baby in response to the rape. Doesn’t make sense and doesn’t change or fix anything.
So, you guys think it's gonna be "healthy" for a 10-12 year old, prepubescent girl to have a child? Think about that just a little bit.

So, you guys think it's gonna be "healthy" for a 10-12 year old, prepubescent girl to have a child? Think about that just a little bit.
I don't think we're saying that. We're saying killing the Baby changes nothing. How is she made whole after a rape by killing the Baby? If you can't answer that (you can't) then let's talk about the 99% of other "choice" abortions? What's the moral justification or OUTRAGE over killing all of those innocent babies at taxpayers' expense?

100% guarantee you won't touch that one either. :rolleyes:

I have. It’s not the first time it’s happened and it’s happened much more in our history than it does nowadays. Again, why should the baby die?

Last edited:
Should pre-pubescent girls be sexually active? I would hope you'd answer "no" because they haven't matured enough yet. Likewise, it is rare for one of them to get pregnant...and if that should happen after a brutal rape no one is asking them to accept the responsibility of parenthood when they're barely able to care for themselves!

Again, you're reaching for an extremely rare if not altogether impossible scenario to justify allowing literally millions of other choice on demand abortions. Most of those happen between fully consenting adults (although some teens also are sucked into the disrespect for Life and lack of personal responsibility which includes keeping themselves celibate until they're mature enough to handle sexual relations)

Should pre-pubescent girls be sexually active? I would hope you'd answer "no" because they haven't matured enough yet. Likewise, it is rare for one of them to get pregnant...and if that should happen no one is asking them to accept the responsibility of parenthood when they're barely able to care for themselves!

Again, you're reaching for an extremely rare if not altogether impossible scenario to justify allowing the literally millions of other choice on demand abortions. Most of those happen between fully consenting adults (although some teens also are sucked into the disrespect for Life and lack of personal responsibility which includes keeping themselves celibate until they're mature enough to handle sexual relations)
Dude. I'm talking about a 10-12 year old getting RAPED. Not being "sexually active". That's insane, and sick. And completely different. And to force a CHILD to carry something that happened during her BRUTALIZATION is a bit off for me......and I'm not pro-abortion.

Dude. I'm talking about a 10-12 year old getting RAPED. Not being "sexually active". That's insane, and sick. And completely different. And to force a CHILD to carry something that happened during her BRUTALIZATION is a bit off for me......and I'm not pro-abortion.
Again, you’re using feelings to get back at the rapist by killing the innocent baby.

Well it's sad to even abuse a child, much worse force her into Sex. Again I don't expect you to understand the circumstances of Sin do not invalidate any lives born into it! We'll never see eye-to-eye on this because your morality is situational and mine is based on a principle of who ultimately authors Life and therefore has supreme providence in deciding who lives?

It's not humans.

Last edited:
Well it's sad to even abuse a child, much less force her into Sex. Again I don't expect you to understand the circumstances of Sin do not invalidate any lives born into it! We'll never see eye-to-eye on this because your morality is situational and mine is based on a principle of who ultimately authors Life and therefore has supreme providence in deciding who lives?

It's not humans.
Then, if that is your stance, you would be against any abortion, even if the doctor thinks the mother will likely die during child birth. Because since you are based on a "principle of who ultimately authors Life", then it's in His hands if the mother lives or dies.

I'm thinking about a 4th or 5th grader having a child and being forced to. That's what I'm thinking. I won't change your mind, so I'm done.
And all we’re saying is, killing the baby doesn’t change the fact the girl was raped. It doesn’t fix anything. 2 wrongs do not make a right. It doesn’t make it go away. The psychological trauma of the rape is enough. Why add guilty thoughts of taking a life to go with it? You think that little girl won’t regret it later in life? Or worry about her place in heaven versus hell? The first instance she’s the victim. The second instance, the baby is the victim.

Then, if that is your stance, you would be against any abortion, even if the doctor thinks the mother will likely die during child birth. Because since you are based on a "principle of who ultimately authors Life", then it's in His hands if the mother lives or dies.
I have made it clear I do not favor ANY abortions...regardless of the circumstances of conceptions. As for saving the Life of the mother, I linked (ITT) to a very well documented study that also says it is rarely necessary if ever necessary to kill a Baby in order to save the Life of a mother. Now what I can't understand is why you keep reaching for these rare or almost non-existent cases in order to argue for killing innocent babies which you claim to be against?

How many times do we see 10 year old girls raped and pregnant or Mothers about to die just for having a baby? I'd supose if we're talking a common everyday occurrence in either scenario, you could make a rational argument for not restricting them (abortions) but we're talking less 1% of ALL abortions in either case!

You want to talk about those extremes but you're silent on the other 99% of babies killed for no reason other than the Mom and Dad won't accept personal responsibility of their actions. Why is that if you're against abortions?

And all we’re saying is, killing the baby doesn’t change the fact the girl was raped. It doesn’t fix anything. 2 wrongs do not make a right. It doesn’t make it go away. The psychological trauma of the rape is enough. Why add guilty thoughts of taking a life to go with it? You think that little girl won’t regret it later in life? Or worry about her place in heaven versus hell? The first instance she’s the victim. The second instance, the baby is the victim.
Do you really think that a 4th or 5th grader even understands pregnancy? The rape is traumatic, and having child birth will be as traumatic for her. That's what I'm saying.

Well stated.

I have made it clear I do not favor ANY abortions...regardless of the circumstances of conceptions. As for saving the Life of the mother, I linked (ITT) to a very well documented study that also says it is rarely necessary if ever necessary to kill a Baby in order to save the Life of a mother. Now what I can't understand is why you keep reaching for these rare or almost non-existent cases in order to argue for killing innocent babies which you claim to be against?

How many times do we see 10 year old girls raped and pregnant or Mothers about to die just for having a baby? I'd supose if we're talking a common everyday occurrence in either scenario, you could make a rational argument for not restricting them (abortions) but we're talking less 1% of ALL abortions in either case!

You want to talk about those extremes but you're silent on the other 99% of babies killed for no reason other than the Mom and Dad won't accept personal responsibility of their actions. Why is that if you're against abortions?
You're the husband/father. The doctor comes in and says that your wife will die. Are you saying you will leave it up to God to decide?

Do you really think that a 4th or 5th grader even understands pregnancy? The rape is traumatic, and having child birth will be as traumatic for her. That's what I'm saying.
That's your opinion...child birth for most mothers is a wonderful experience. Still, she can place it into adoption and go on with her Life. That rape will be enough for her to deal with beyond raising a child.

You're the husband/father. The doctor comes in and says that your wife will die. Are you saying you will leave it up to God to decide?
I would Pray for Almighty God's providence my friend. Either to bless that Doctor with the knowledge & skills to heal her, or for Almighty God himself through his awesome Supernatural power to heal her. Fortunately that is rarely even the option. Read the link I provided earlier ITT.

BTW.....Doctors don't heal patients, they help our bodies do it. That's also Almighty God's handiwork. ;)

Well, which would you prefer? 9 months of temporary inconvenience and/or confusion or a lifetime of regret, additional emotional problems, and fear of damnation?

Well, which would you prefer? 9 months of temporary inconvenience and/or confusion or a lifetime of regret, additional emotional problems, and fear of damnation?
He neither believes nor understands anything you're asking. Waste of time.

He neither believes nor understands anything you're asking. Waste of time.
His biggest mistake is assuming that 4th or 5th grader will always think, feel, and have the same beliefs her entire life. And also assuming the girl already has a mature mind to be making decisions like that at those ages.

I would Pray for Almighty God's providence my friend. Either to bless that Doctor with the knowledge & skills to heal her, or for Almighty God himself through his awesome Supernatural power to heal her. Fortunately that is rarely even the option. Read the link I provided earlier ITT.

BTW.....Doctors don't heal patients, they help our bodies do it. That's also Almighty God's handiwork. ;)
Do you ever take a pill for headache or body pain?

EDIT: And what about those that don't believe in God or don't share your belief that faith will heal them? Make the husband lose his wife?

It's only a "waste of time" because you don't agree. That's how it always is. Someone doesn't agree with you and you go off.
No, you’re just really reaching here with super rare hypothetical scenarios to justify killing a baby. And every scenario is met with a solution that doesn’t require aborting a life. It’s the equivalent of trying to sell some guy flood insurance up on spruce knob because once it did flood the earth and you don’t want to be left off of Noah’s Ark this time around.

Do you ever take a pill for headache or body pain?

EDIT: And what about those that don't believe in God or don't share your belief that faith will heal them? Make the husband lose his wife?

Yes I take medicine to help my body's self recuperating properties. You asked me if I rely on Almighty God to sustain or protect Life? My answer emphatically is yes! Here is some more information you may not be aware of. Almighty God's creation is shared by believers and non believers alike. The Sun doesn't just comfort believers, even Athiests enjoy the air and the Sun he gave us.

It's only a "waste of time" because you don't agree. That's how it always is. Someone doesn't agree with you and you go off.

You can't defend your positions (I've politely asked you to do so) then as you duck and dodge, I surmise it's a waste of time. I didn't ask you to agree with me, I asked why the circumstances of conception invalidate the baby's Life?

I gave my reasons why I believe it does not. I haven't heard your explanation. You're "off". Not me.

Last edited:
Yes I take medicine to help my body's self recuperating properties. You asked me if I rely on Almighty God to sustain or protect Life? My answer emphatically is yes! Here is some more information you may not be aware of. Almighty God's creation is shared by believers and non believers alike. The Sun doesn't just comfort believers, even Athiests enjoy the air and the Sun he gave us.

You can't defend your positions (I've politely asked you to do so) then as you duck and dodge, I surmise it's a waste of time. I didn't ask you to agree with me, I asked why the circumstances of conception invalidate the baby's Life?

I gave my reasons why I believe it does not. I haven't heard your explanation. You're "off". Not me.
Pretty obvious I did. Ummm....when the baby endangers the life of the woman carrying it. Duh. And you'll take headache/body ache medicine, but rely on God to save a woman's life in a difficult pregnancy?

Pretty obvious I did. Ummm....when the baby endangers the life of the woman carrying it. Duh. And you'll take headache/body ache medicine, but rely on God to save a woman's life in a difficult pregnancy?
You’re getting way off track comparing headache medicine to abortion.

You’re getting way off track comparing headache medicine to abortion.
You are getting way off on understand that I am NOT comparing the two. ATL said that if the mother was in danger that he would leave life in the hands of God instead of abortion. He said that doctors do not save lives, but God does. I asked if he uses medicine. He said yes. Thus, the comparison isn't about abortion.

You are getting way off on understand that I am NOT comparing the two. ATL said that if the mother was in danger that he would leave life in the hands of God instead of abortion. He said that doctors do not save lives, but God does. I asked if he uses medicine. He said yes. Thus, the comparison isn't about abortion.

God can save your Life. It's your body, your choice. 😁

God can save your Life. It's your body, your choice. 😁
Actually, it's your soul, not your life. And he sacrificed his son for everyone else, right? Well, if my wife is in danger from a pregnancy, I think he'd understand.

Actually, it's your soul, not your life. And he sacrificed his son for everyone else, right? Well, if my wife is in danger from a pregnancy, I think he'd understand.

Aren't you thankful Almighty God rarely allows that in like 99% of unwanted pregnancies?

Wonder what that other 99% of mothers who choose to abort their innocent children say to him?

Last edited:
Actually, it's your soul, not your life. And he sacrificed his son for everyone else, right?

Your Soul has everlasting Life through Christ. He is the Life giver and came that we may LIVE....forever with him.

You said he saves your life. Your soul is what he saves because it's eternal. Your life is not.

You actually have two lives. He saves
Your mortal Life which he provides you as a free gift, then your immortal soul which is your essence as you actually are. You will transisition from this Life into eternal Life with him if you know and accept Jesus as your Savior while you are alive as a mortal. However you will die both mortally and a Spiritual death once your mortal Life expires without knowing Christ or accepting his eternal sacrifice for you.

ADVERTISEMENT