ADVERTISEMENT

When it comes to gas prices, we're being gaslighted by administration

No link? Ok. But I already found it. I'm still interested in knowing why a Congressional select committee wasn't formed to investigate these claims in 2016.
It wasn't within my purview
iu

I don't disagree. However, is there a way to confirm that those ballots were for Biden? Without speculation?

EDIT: maybe I'm dumb and they already have confirmed it.......
For Biden? Yes, based on the county and precinct breakdowns.

Confirmation they were legit ballots? Not without a voter by voter canvas.

Link please?

EDIT: Did Trump not have support with enough Republicans in Congress to form a select committee?
I have a better question...why are Democrats resisting these needed reforms to clean up voter registration rolls and verify all legal registered voters?

giphy.gif

Well it's a simple answer....because Democrats have to cheat in order to win! Who knowingly votes for what they offer without being either duped, lied to, or faked with a phony voter and/or a phony ballot?

giphy.gif

It's also a fact.

Last edited:

No link? Ok. But I already found it. I'm still interested in knowing why a Congressional select committee wasn't formed to investigate these claims in 2016.
How is Trump supposed to force congress to do something they don't want to do?

Why would I give your fat lazy ass a link? You jump in a thread running your duck suckered about a subject you know exactly nothing about bragging you googled a story and a fact check which apparently made your an expert to argue a subject you don't know shhmit about but when you are exposed as the idiot everyone else knows you are it is my job to provide you a link? F u c k you.

How is Trump supposed to force congress to do something they don't want to do?

Why would I give your fat lazy ass a link? You jump in a thread running your duck suckered about a subject you know exactly nothing about bragging you googled a story and a fact check which apparently made your an expert to argue a subject you don't know shhmit about but when you are exposed as the idiot everyone else knows you are it is my job to provide you a link? F u c k you.
Me. Fat? Come on Dave. Your fat finger typing is proof enough that you are the obese one. And I didn’t jump in a thread. I created this thread. You guys hijacked it in to something off topic.

Remember. If you want to make it personal we can. Your choice fat boy.

Me. Fat? Come on Dave. Your fat finger typing is proof enough that you are the obese one. And I didn’t jump in a thread. I created this thread. You guys hijacked it in to something off topic.

Remember. If you want to make it personal we can. Your choice fat boy.
**** around and find out.

Good. I am not hard to find.
He won't show up. I gave him my hotel & room number when me and my 2nd oldest Son & Grandson went up to Morgantown for the Iowa State game in '21. He never showed up.

Last edited:
I didn’t jump in a thread. I created this thread. You guys hijacked it in to something off topic.
A thread can't be "hi jacked". Posters are free to add to the discussion or leave it at any time. A thread discussion can go in any direction depending on what participants contribute. You were freely responding to what others were saying. You weren't forced to participate. The discussion was talking about gaslighting and you in fact provided a perfect example with your incoherent posts trying to dismiss allegations of illegal ballot trafficking documented in the film 2000 mules. The discussion revealed how much in fact you've been gaslighted thinking the '20 election of creepy Joe Biden wasn't riddled with massive voter fraud.

That wasn't a hi jacking, that was free one way ticket to imbecileville.

Last edited:
He won't show up. I gave him my hotel & room number when me and my 2nd oldest Son & Grandson went up to Morgantown for the Iowa State game in '21. He never showed up.
No such message existed. Of course you could type one up and say it was, but still doesn't make it true. But very Christian of you.

No such message existed. Of course you could type one up and say it was, but still doesn't make it true. But very Christian of you.
I suppose if you want proof I can send you the entire thread complete with all of my messages and meeting instructions which you claimed you never received, but the whole idea behind us meeting was you promised to produce photos or some proof of the woman you claimed I was having affairs with. I guess if you really had that proof you would have seen my messages, so they "conveniently" never existed right?

No matter, if you still want to show me your proof, or even meet my Wife and Family, just let me know next time you plan to visit Atlanta and we'll make arrangements to meet up. I'll even invite you to worship with us at our Church, and you can stand up in front of my Brothers in the congregation and tell 'em all about how I fool around on my Grandkid's Grandmother. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Investigate and find out starting January 2023. I'm game for it. Criminals always leave a trail, so if there is a conspiracy then it should be easily found out.

There was a proven conspiracy to steal the '16 election that involved one major party illegally spying on the winning opposition candidate, then using the DOJ to try and frame him with the scam.

That's all been investigated and proven. Yet the known perpetrators haven't been convicted or even charged. No one on the Left (including you) is the least bit concerned how the law was broken and there are no calls for criminal prosecutions of the law breakers.

Now you're calling for another "investigation" of demonstrably proven illegal election activity (ballot trafficking recorded in 2000 mules)... which you even refuse to watch?

For what?

You're not serious, you're disingenuous, and you don't need to be voting anymore.

Zero credibility.

Last edited:
No, I propose Americans wake the hell up and force change. Vote all Democrats out of office and destroy their party.

I'll settle for their defeat this cycle, and election reforms making it practically impossible for them to so easily cheat again like they have been doing.

voting all democrats out likely leads to an imbalance of power leading to a new kind of problem for America. Democrats add value to America, liberals do not.

I understand what you're saying here and I'd agree with it if you're talking Democrats like John Kennedy. Unfortunately today's Democrat party is more like AOC.....she and they don't add anything to America, they're too busy trying to destroy it.

I understand what you're saying here and I'd agree with it if you're talking Democrats like John Kennedy. Unfortunately today's Democrat party is more like AOC.....she and they don't add anything to America, they're too busy trying to destroy it.
Zell Miller was a good democrat

Reactions: atlkvb
voting all democrats out likely leads to an imbalance of power leading to a new kind of problem for America. Democrats add value to America, liberals do not.
Actually that is false. The problem is having parties altogether. While the framers did not stop parties (many were in the Wig Party), they anticipated it would be a problem. I don’t think they envisioned American politics to be controlled by a 2 party system. If anything, a true balance would be a 3 party system.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT