ADVERTISEMENT

When it comes to ‘Bama football

People want to apply the ‘well who have they beaten’ standard to them and using that as a justification to keep them out of the top 4; well okay let’s apply that same standard to Clemson - who have they beaten this year?
Accurate.

Let's aplly that to ohio state. And Utah who is set up to get in. ESPN now says if minnesota wins out THEYRE IN NO DOUBT NO QUESTION FOR SURE. beat three loserrs by 13 total points plays for a title. So WHO is Minnesota in over? O$u who they woild.have to beat? LSU with all their top 10 wins and beat the one common opponent by 52 more points than minnesota did, which the committee supposedly cares about. Georgia who would have to beat lsu with all their other wins to be in the talks, Alabama, oklahoma, clemson, who Who does minnesota push out? Here's the answer. Kiss my white ass kiss my ass kiss my ass kiss my ass kiss my ass. Wisconsin vs. Minnesota is NOT a big game. The WVSSAC class A semi final games this weekend are both bigger games. Who the hell does espn really think they're talking to with this bullshit

The only problem w/ both the SEC and the ACC is they play a "Sisters of The Poor" opponent about the 10th week of season for a breather. If you're going to play P-5 football, play an OOC P-5 opponent in that spot or lose playoff points.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
Difference between ACC and SEC is the SEC has conference teams that can beat the top Dog and The ACC has well Only Clemson.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
The only problem w/ both the SEC and the ACC is they play a "Sisters of The Poor" opponent about the 10th week of season for a breather. If you're going to play P-5 football, play an OOC P-5 opponent in that spot or lose playoff points.

That’s smart scheduling. Instead of playing the D-11 school in week one (JMU), schedule them later in the year so your starters can earn a break and some rest......

I haven’t checked, but, I bet JMU is ranked higher than most of the bottom of both the Little 10 and the ACC.

People want to apply the ‘well who have they beaten’ standard to them and using that as a justification to keep them out of the top 4; well okay let’s apply that same standard to Clemson - who have they beaten this year?

Do you think there are 4 teams better than Clemson? If you do you’re a moron. If you don’t delete this bogus thread. That South Carolina team beat #4 Georgia. Clemson has won like 25 games in a row. At the end of the day the goal is to get the top 4 teams. Of course they are one of the top 4. Top 4 is easy this year and the seeding is obvious.

1. Ohio State
2. Clemson
3. LSU
4. Who cares.

Difference between ACC and SEC is the SEC has conference teams that can beat the top Dog and The ACC has well Only Clemson.

Sound like joke one trick pony Big12 you’re talking about. No one once to answer this one simple question Allen. Why Big12 win a playoff game this year? Big12 still only conference without a playoff win. You guys throw daggers but the Big12 never produces crap.

I see Big12 hoops also had s stellar day yesterday. True meat grinder haha.

Let's aplly that to ohio state. And Utah who is set up to get in. ESPN now says if minnesota wins out THEYRE IN NO DOUBT NO QUESTION FOR SURE. beat three loserrs by 13 total points plays for a title. So WHO is Minnesota in over? O$u who they woild.have to beat? LSU with all their top 10 wins and beat the one common opponent by 52 more points than minnesota did, which the committee supposedly cares about. Georgia who would have to beat lsu with all their other wins to be in the talks, Alabama, oklahoma, clemson, who Who does minnesota push out? Here's the answer. Kiss my white ass kiss my ass kiss my ass kiss my ass kiss my ass. Wisconsin vs. Minnesota is NOT a big game. The WVSSAC class A semi final games this weekend are both bigger games. Who the hell does espn really think they're talking to with this bullshit
Whom does ESPN think they are? Easy answer---The one who pays a whole lot of money that keeps this gravy train on the tracks.

Completely irrelevant.

Here you go bama fans.

imageService

Do you think there are 4 teams better than Clemson? If you do you’re a moron. If you don’t delete this bogus thread. That South Carolina team beat #4 Georgia. Clemson has won like 25 games in a row. At the end of the day the goal is to get the top 4 teams. Of course they are one of the top 4. Top 4 is easy this year and the seeding is obvious.

1. Ohio State
2. Clemson
3. LSU
4. Who cares.

Playoffs will be
#1Ohio State
#2 LSU (if they lose to Georgia they drop to 4)
#3 Clemson
#4 Georgia (if they beat LSU they go 3)

2 best will meet in Championship game
LSU vs Ohio State

Clemson 27 straight (ends If they play LSU or Ohio State)

Playoffs will be
#1Ohio State
#3 Clemson

LSU vs Ohio State

LSU will beat Georgia in SEC Champ game.
It will come down to who wins the PAC champ game and Big XII champ game.

Sound like joke one trick pony Big12 you’re talking about. No one once to answer this one simple question Allen. Why Big12 win a playoff game this year? Big12 still only conference without a playoff win. You guys throw daggers but the Big12 never produces crap.

I see Big12 hoops also had s stellar day yesterday. True meat grinder haha.

Clemson is sucking the air out of the ACC.
Instead of Clemson using their platform to bring up the entire conference they are killing everyone.
People don't watch the games and ratings is what determines the success and failure of a conference.
Football is Show Business. More attention you can bring your conference the better off you are.
ACC lacks alpha schools who can carry a conference. Clemson is looking out for themselves just like Florida State was.

You only had one ACC game that people watched.
Clemson vs UNC

That game was great for the ACC but bad for Clemson.

If Oregon wins Pac is out. Baylor is to far back. OU should win that one anyway.

Baylor should be 7 this week
5. Utah
6. Oklahoma
7. Baylor

The question becomes what can Utah do to keep the Big 12 champ from jumping them
What can the Big 12 do to jump Utah

But the SEC could pull some funny shit and keep UGA up there.

Clemson is sucking the air out of the ACC.
Instead of Clemson using their platform to bring up the entire conference they are killing everyone.
People don't watch the games and ratings is what determines the success and failure of a conference.
Football is Show Business. More attention you can bring your conference the better off you are.
ACC lacks alpha schools who can carry a conference. Clemson is looking out for themselves just like Florida State was.

You only had one ACC game that people watched.
Clemson vs UNC

That game was great for the ACC but bad for Clemson.

Didn’t read your jibberish but always great trolling one of my puppets haha.

Playoffs will be
#1Ohio State
#3 Clemson

LSU vs Ohio State

Just like Bama last year Allen. No doubt you said the same thing. You Big12 guys are so triggered by ACC and Big Ten.

You don't live in reality Greggy. Pretty sad.

No one is worried about the B1G. They lack in state talent and have to leave their region to recruit.
Plus majority of their states aren't growing

From a Big 12 perspective the only conference that is a threat is the SEC.
But the SEC is now playing our football except with Georgia.
ACC has the same problem as the Big 12 but the ACC is organized around basketball and not football and this hurts them.

Last edited:
outside of LSU the argument could be made about the others under playoff consideration.

Just like Bama last year Allen. No doubt you said the same thing. You Big12 guys are so triggered by ACC and Big Ten.

2 years ago. Alabama & Georgia in. I don't care if Clemson wears jingle bell jock straps they can f'off.

I'm so old I can remember when the Maryland-Clemson game at the end of the season determined the defacto ACC championship. Bobby Ross had some good teams at UMD in those days.

Bobby was one of the first coaches to emphasize year round weight training on the East Coast and boy did it pay off.

No one is worried about the B1G. They lack in state talent and have to leave their region to recruit.

ACC has the same problem as the Big 12 but the ACC is organized around basketball and not football and this hurts them.

LSU’s quarterback is from...wait for it...wait for it...Athens, Ohio.

There are a lot of players on Ohio State’s roster from Ohio. They recruit from every state in the country but they have a lot of players from Ohio.

To say the BIG footprint lacks talent is absurd.

The fix is easy. If your SOS is over 50 you aren’t eligible. Forces teams to schedule better.

It will force conferences to get rid of patsy programs that exist (Vandy, Illinois, Rutgers, 90% of PAC 12 and 95% of ACC) to put their contenders over. Condense the field and make the move to 4 conferences easier.

Anything else you guys need fixed?

LSU’s quarterback is from...wait for it...wait for it...Athens, Ohio.

There are a lot of players on Ohio State’s roster from Ohio. They recruit from every state in the country but they have a lot of players from Ohio.

To say the BIG footprint lacks talent is absurd.

If you combine all the players together in the states that have a B1G school that are top 300 recruits it wouldn't match the talent in Florida or Texas.
Then you add in the other states you see a huge talent difference

Ohio St starting QB from Georgia
RB Texas
Three best WRs
California
Texas
Florida

Only state in the B1G that can produce this type of talent is Maryland

Ohio St is an exception to the rule because they get it.

Own you punk

ADVERTISEMENT