ADVERTISEMENT

When GregJacobs house goes on the market can someone post it?

Look at Big Bad Greggy playing the victim...
Like any bully you can't stand someone punching back.

You should just relax and keep cool.

Texass you have several accts. The way I see it it’s like 5 against 1 haha. You know you’re online Texass. Can’t be bullied online. Thats a lib thing. If you were standing in front of me it would be different. You wouldn’t conduct yourself this way.

No ones rustled here. It’s all good. This is entertainment brother. Finally done trading TG! Get some sleep and chat with you tomorrow.

Look everyone. This scumbag Texass is hitting every social low possible. So we know for a fact the this scumbag is a homophobe. We know for a fact he’s a racist scumbag. We know he spends Friday harassing people an entire country away. Now we know this scumbag makes light of people with addictions and slams religions. Texass you are the scum of the world. In your head pal.

Don't act like you don't remember me.

We ran around town for three years.

I have too much fun with you Greggy.

You remind me of a store front window with a hundred advertisments on it to attract attention.
Good or bad....Greggy. You are the living embodiment of America.
Even if it is all a lie. The fictional character you have created is entertaining because it is your idea of what success is.
That is why it is so funny. Have to love it.

I have too much fun with you Greggy.

You remind me of a store front window with a hundred advertisments on it to attract attention.
Good or bad....Greggy. You are the living embodiment of America.
Even if it is all a lie. The fictional character you have created is entertaining because it is your idea of what success is.
That is why it is so funny. Have to love it.

GFY

ADVERTISEMENT