ADVERTISEMENT

When GregJacobs house goes on the market can someone post it?

images

Reactions: IamNotGregJacobs
You mean he's dug a slit trench to do his business in? You've got to dig those things at least four feet deep so you don't get hookworm going barefoot.

In all fairness to Texas I was his main source of entertainment on a Friday night. Really sad how bad I got in his head if you think about it.

I remember the first time I saw gold plated bathroom fixtures. It was at a high dollar funeral home in Cleveland when a great-Uncle died. I was about nine. I'm wandering around the place, when one of my Aunt's grabbed me by the arm, said, "You're not going to believe this!" then dragged me into the ladies with me fighting all the way. Man, that bathroom gleamed with gold and marble! All I could think was, "I wish I had a pipe wrench."

Uncle Tom left me a pith helmet he wore in the early part of the 20th cen. putting down the Moro's in Philippines. It beat the Hell out of a gold faucet.

Making "650K" and not paying for a subscription.
Since I know who Greg Jacobs is, I'm guessing you mean he makes about 650K every three months, right? Has to make at least twice that much, based on his company earnings. Plus, you know he has a son who was a pretty good athlete, right? Last I knew, his son was an assistant college football coach, but I won't say the school inwhich he's coaching for.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time.

The guy has been given ample opportunity to regain his credibility.
He has been caught in more lies than I can remember.

Like any liar his credibility is not important.

Keep on believing.

I didn't care if the guy lied.
It was all fun

But when he said he was at the bowl game and attacked people for not being there.
I had to call him on his bullshit.

Come on Fake GregJacobs.
Quit bragging about living by Disney world.
You make me sound like a Pedo State fan.

Maybe to Jerry Sandusky that would be a great place to reside.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Since I know who Greg Jacobs is, I'm guessing you mean he makes about 650K every three months, right? Has to make at least twice that much, based on his company earnings. Plus, you know he has a son who was a pretty good athlete, right? Last I knew, his son was an assistant college football coach, but I won't say the school inwhich he's coaching for.

Interesting.

"Greg" showed up just after all of his fake accounts were pointed out on the smack board. I still remember the fit he threw when he found out I'd put him on ignore a year before while he kept talking tough to the air the entire time.

Get your pathetic can collectin' ass out of here and back to your tent behind the Huntington flood wall, Sonny-Boy.

Come on Fake GregJacobs.
Quit bragging about living by Disney world.
You make me sound like a Pedo State fan.

Maybe to Jerry Sandusky that would be a great place to reside.

Texass I’ve posted before I have a house in Windemere. You know how direct I am. I have never jerked your chain one time with lies. You’re the one that sets up multi tags stating threads about me brother. I’ve always told you and Eers the truth.

Interesting.

"Greg" showed up just after all of his fake accounts were pointed out on the smack board. I still remember the fit he threw when he found out I'd put him on ignore a year before while he kept talking tough to the air the entire time.

Get your pathetic can collectin' ass out of here and back to your tent behind the Huntington flood wall, Sonny-Boy.
Are you having a senior moment? I've never been to Huntington, except to play ball there a couple times back in the 1970's. I'm a West Michigan living conservative.

You are holding onto an illusion...

Digging your heels into the ground to protect a collection of lies.

Like I have said...

Maybe you could be what you want to be if you put the energy into your life that you do your internet personas.

There used to be an Aggie who posted on a few message boards that had a profile of a Col. at Fort Lewis Washington.

The guy ended being doxed because he used his position as a "supposed officer" to gain repsect.
But he was a lowlife who never even attended Blinn College let alone A&M

Quit lying Greg

We used to smoke crack together behind the church in Mt Lebo.

Look everyone. This scumbag Texass is hitting every social low possible. So we know for a fact the this scumbag is a homophobe. We know for a fact he’s a racist scumbag. We know he spends Friday harassing people an entire country away. Now we know this scumbag makes light of people with addictions and slams religions. Texass you are the scum of the world. In your head pal.

Not every 3 months

Interesting.

Ok Mike

Look at Big Bad Greggy playing the victim...
Like any bully you can't stand someone punching back.

You should just relax and keep cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT