ADVERTISEMENT

When does HCNB

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
announce our new DC? Seems like there's a need to fill that slot.

More importantly, when does WVU announced Neal Brown's permanent exit from WVU, buyout costs notwithstanding? Till then my thousands of dollars to WVU have ended. If I paid another cent it would be an endorsement of Neal Brown and my conscience won't allow that!

More importantly, when does WVU announced Neal Brown's permanent exit from WVU, buyout costs notwithstanding? Till then my thousands of dollars to WVU have ended. If I paid another cent it would be an endorsement of Neal Brown and my conscience won't allow that!
I guess that means your thousands of dollars won't be helping Huggins and his heroes either.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
There are other places and sports you can give your money to for WVU support. But you being a fake fan doesn't understand that.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
I'm looking forward to going to see a few basketball games this year. I didnt go to any football games the last couple years and have zero plans to. If I were going to donate money to WVU right now it would be the Country Roads Trust and not the MAC....just sayin,..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT