ADVERTISEMENT

whats up WV

soldier vet

Sophomore
Dec 25, 2017
IT"S FOOTBALL TIME IN TN!!!! going to be a good game. Still really hard to figure out what TN has.

It is always football season in West By God Virginia. It is hard for us to figure out what you have too. Can you tell me if Pruitt's right eyebrow is so much higher than his left because he previously wore a monocle like Colonel Klink from Hogan's Heroes? And do you think that could keep him from running a balanced offense?

tPo.gif

It is always football season in West By God Virginia. It is hard for us to figure out what you have too. Can you tell me if Pruitt's right eyebrow is so much higher than his left because he previously wore a monocle like Colonel Klink from Hogan's Heroes? And do you think that could keep him from running a balanced offense?
From what i understand Pruitt cannot run anything. He is okay at one thing like if he can only focus on WR's or QB's but a head coach, I guess we will see.

Im not sure but i do know he took that same right eyebrow along with his defense and won a natty last year. yes with Alabama but he still had that same eyebrow. I guess your coach was taking notes.

To answer your question in the thread that got deleted.... WVU last won a national championship in 2017...........in rifle.

So you're claiming a National Championship via Alabama....... AND a Championship in Life????

Im not sure but i do know he took that same right eyebrow along with his defense and won a natty last year. yes with Alabama but he still had that same eyebrow. I guess your coach was taking notes.

Alabama, Tennessee, Alabama, Tennessee...hmmm. Which is the better team? With better players?

To answer your question in the thread that got deleted.... WVU last won a national championship in 2017...........in rifle.
Oh well congratulations. I was talking football. Look i'm just having a little fun. I really don't know how TN will play in this game. WV has a very good team and TN will have to play very well to win that game.
Plus don't ever forget the Nattys in beer drinking and bourbon drinking (HP)!!!
Nope i did not say that. I just said that the coach that TN has, won a natty while he was a coach at Bama.

Alabama, Tennessee, Alabama, Tennessee...hmmm. Which is the better team? With better players?
I know it is tough for you, you were making fun of the TN Coach. I simply said while the coach was a Alabama he won a Championship. I will also say Alabama has the better team and players than TN and WV.

Not Colonel Klink....Hugo Sperrel

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-121-30A%2C_Hugo_Sperrle.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT