ADVERTISEMENT

What's the date and time for the Parade in Huntington?

Marshall was one of 32, not the Final 17. The OP was being sarcastic. Sorry I had to explain this to you, but not surprised.

I’m taking about his smack ability, obviously you don’t understand that as you have none you old generic bastard

I’m taking about his smack ability, obviously you don’t understand that as you have none you old generic bastard

Tell me that Herdiots don't think they made it to the Final 17, even though there is no such thing. Having said that I don't blame them for being proud of their team getting it's first ever NCAA tournament win. And to think, two weeks ago they were trying to convince themselves that a pay to play tournament was something they needed .

Why should I have to tell you that no one had ever suggested such

“Then you gotta give Carter his due. Thank goodness he's graduating. I don't have to face him again. He's really, really good. But I'm proud of our team. I'm proud of our fans. I'm proud of where we are. I'm proud of my staff, and you learn. You get better. It's a basketball game. It ain't life. It's basketball. We're going to get better. How many teams are playing now? 16 in the top round? 16. I remember playing in the top 200, so you know what? It ain't bad getting to the top 16. Nobody is a loser once you make this NCAA Tournament. They're all good teams.”

“Then you gotta give Carter his due. Thank goodness he's graduating. I don't have to face him again. He's really, really good. But I'm proud of our team. I'm proud of our fans. I'm proud of where we are. I'm proud of my staff, and you learn. You get better. It's a basketball game. It ain't life. It's basketball. We're going to get better. How many teams are playing now? 16 in the top round? 16. I remember playing in the top 200, so you know what? It ain't bad getting to the top 16. Nobody is a loser once you make this NCAA Tournament. They're all good teams.”

I think it’s the context, I don’t think was suggesting the sweet 16, just the amount of teams left in the tourney at games end.

I think it’s the context, I don’t think was suggesting the sweet 16, just the amount of teams left in the tourney at games end.
It ain’t getting bad getting to the top 16

Lol

Since he's (D'Antoni) such a f'ucking moron, maybe someone should explain to him they only made it to the round of 32.

GBEFZfy.jpg

Frankly, I think he's trolling there. I think the 16 statement was a backhanded complement to WVU.

Read it this way: “Then you gotta give Carter his due. Thank goodness he's graduating. I don't have to face him again. He's really, really good. But I'm proud of our team. I'm proud of our fans. I'm proud of where we are. I'm proud of my staff, and you learn. You get better. It's a basketball game. It ain't life. It's basketball. We're going to get better. How many teams are playing now? 16 in the top round? 16. I remember playing in the top 200, so you know what? WVU ain't bad getting to the top 16. Nobody is a loser once you make this NCAA Tournament. They're all good teams.”

Problem is, he thinks someone cares about his statements to the press (other than us folks on this board that appreciate that kind of thing for what it is.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT