ADVERTISEMENT

What would you like your new conference commish do different/better?

Bucky BS

5-1 SEC? That's questionable as Houston and UCF both beat 6-6 teams that limped into the bowls and had multiple players opt out. Auburn was #1 in players leaving before the bowl game and UCF and Houston were not members at the time they won. You like to fake your way to making Big 12 look better than they are. BYU lost to a CUSA team. Cincinnati ass beaten by Alabama.

KSU beat a 6-6 LSU team
Texas Tech beat a 7-5 Miss. State
Baylor the only team that beat a legit SEC team in Ole Miss (10-2)

So Make that 3-0 vs SEC.

Do these records account for anything more than bragging rights? Probably not. They were at one time a fun thing to point to and an easy thing to explain away. Teams don’t care. Players opt out. Outside of the playoff, do bowls really matter anyway.

Big 12 is a top notch basketball conference. Don't forget OU and UT are freaking rivals and always have a high rating. You may now go back to your BS.

There’s nothing “questionable” about reality. BIG 12s new members and existing members went 5-1 vs. The SEC in bowls.

Hilarious but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a time when the SEC lost big games that their apologists didn’t try to excuse the losses away with b.s.

They lost. To new and existing BIG 12 members. In football. End of story.

There’s nothing “questionable” about reality. BIG 12s new members and existing members went 5-1 vs. The SEC in bowls.

Hilarious but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a time when the SEC lost big games that their apologists didn’t try to excuse the losses away with b.s.

They lost. To new and existing BIG 12 members. In football. End of story.
They are not currently members of Big 12. Therefore they are not new as of yet. DUMBASS!

The losses by the 6-6 SEC teams to future members is the real joke that you think is a major deal. Case Closed.

Cincinnati, Houston, BYU and UCF have all been invited and accepted. The only thing they haven't done is begin play in the league.

Their wins against SEC foes along with existing members shows what is in store for the next iteration of the BIG 12 competitively, despite some moronic SEC shills here to trash WVU and the BIG 12 endlessly with bullshit.

Funny how these same lying, aholes are touting OU and Texas in the SEC--even though they'll likely join that league officially a couple of years after the newcomers enter the BIG 12.

They were not Big 12 members when they played bowl games. Funny how you enjoy twisting shit. Will you have an orgasm if your boyfriend beats WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT