ADVERTISEMENT

What would happen if the police officers.......

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
staged a city or country wide "sick out"? If I were calling the shots as the head of a police union, I would do it ASAP. And it's not because of what happened in Baltimore or Ferguson. It would be to send a message to those who are constantly beating the anti police drum. Seems like it would be following the lead of the"lets protest anything" crowd. It also would be interesting to see if the talking heads on CNN would be applauding the "exercising your civil rights" mantra. Whats your thoughts on this?

staged a city or country wide "sick out"? If I were calling the shots as the head of a police union, I would do it ASAP. And it's not because of what happened in Baltimore or Ferguson. It would be to send a message to those who are constantly beating the anti police drum. Seems like it would be following the lead of the"lets protest anything" crowd. It also would be interesting to see if the talking heads on CNN would be applauding the "exercising your civil rights" mantra. Whats your thoughts on this?

They lose the high road if they do that.

That would bring Bud out of hiding. (LOL)

ADVERTISEMENT