What Trump said would be 100% illegal

wtf are you talking about ?

example 1:

Hilliary paid millions for the Steele dossier... which is NOT legal

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunny46
OR

example 2:

say your husband takes HALF a MILLION from the Russkies for a speaking engagement ...

WHILE YOU'RE the SEC OF STATE...

Can't you see see that Trump set up you idiots ONCE AGAIN !!!

with the Stephanopolous interview...

your idiot leaders/journalists, I mean activists... don't fact check ANYTHING...

that's why Trump makes you look like fools....

whenever he wants...

You can't make this stuff up. I want to see him respond to her, please, please. He seems to be ignorant of and have no regard for any law, rule, statue, etc.

Reactions: tjebarr
You can't make this stuff up. I want to see him respond to her, please, please. He seems to be ignorant of and have no regard for any law, rule, statue, etc.

wait, but but Hillary [roll] poor wvu82

wait, but but Hillary [roll] poor wvu82

Orange man bad was able to get the FEC Chair to tweet out that the oppo research performed by the DNC and Hillbag was illegal as all getout. Simply amazing. Trump and family do nothing, Trump says a few words, and Never Trumpers shoot themselves in the foot.

Orange man bad was able to get the FEC Chair to tweet out that the oppo research performed by the DNC and Hillbag was illegal as all getout. Simply amazing. Trump and family do nothing, Trump says a few words, and Never Trumpers shoot themselves in the foot.

That’s your take? LOL! Please tell me you don’t have children.

Reactions: WVUBRU

What are some of the symptoms of schizophrenia?
The symptoms of schizophrenia vary and may be disruptive or, in some cases, hard to notice. Just as there isn't a single lab or brain imaging test for schizophrenia, a single symptom can't be used to diagnose this condition. That's why healthcare providers must look at a number of signs and symptoms before making a diagnosis, including:

Positive symptoms
The positive symptoms of schizophrenia are associated with "losing touch" with reality. These symptoms may include:

• Seeing, hearing, or even feeling things that no one else can
  • Beliefs in something even after it's proven to be false

I think now would be a great time for a classic.

Surely you've got him now. Because he, you know, said something.

It's pointless for any of us to debate you, because obviously you have a superior intellectual capacity than the rest of us.

That’s your take? LOL! Please tell me you don’t have children.
The idiot fails to know and understand any facts since all he gathers on important subjects is from conspiracy websites.

Fact - Fusion GPS hired Steele after they were hired to do similar research for a GOP client.
Fact - Steele was not working on behalf of any foreign country. He is a former spy of a foreign country. That is indeed problematic.
Fact - Even being problmatic, Steele was indeed in contact with the FBI on everything he was finding on foreign soil. He was in compliance of following proper protocol with American intelligence as it pertains to something that could affect the election.
Fact - When the dossier was made known in the US, it was sent to the FBI.
Fact - THE does not believe contacting the FBI if improper contact ever occurs. He said it yesterday in addition to all his defense of Trump's actions and words.

Reactions: bamaEER and tjebarr
The idiot fails to know and understand any facts since all he gathers on important subjects is from conspiracy websites.

Fact - Fusion GPS hired Steele after they were hired to do similar research for a GOP client.
Fact - Steele was not working on behalf of any foreign country. He is a former spy of a foreign country. That is indeed problematic.
Fact - Even being problmatic, Steele was indeed in contact with the FBI on everything he was finding on foreign soil. He was in compliance of following proper protocol with American intelligence as it pertains to something that could affect the election.
Fact - THE does not believe contacting the FBI if improper contact ever occurs. He said it yesterday in addition to all his defense of Trump's actions and words.

And to think , this is the leader of the Trumptards here. He is the best they've got.

Fact. A campaign hired a foreign agent to find dirt on opposition through foreign means.

And I don't care if they reported it to the FBI or not. I don't care if Steele was in contact or not.

Also, the bogus dossier was used to justify a FISA warrant, and that should draw serious concerns from true "Americans".

Last edited:
Fact. A campaign hired a foreign agent to find dirt on opposition through foreign means.
I thought that is already settled. Guess you are still harping on it even though you ignore everything else in order to keep your agenda. Again, reasonable people know your act.

I thought that is already settled. Guess you are still harping on it even though you ignore everything else in order to keep your agenda. Again, reasonable people know your act.

It's the most important fact.

My act is simple. Point out the hypocrites, which around here is incredibly easy to do. [eyeroll]

It's the most important fact.
It is important but it isn't the point of contention. Especially when there is no proof the campaign hired Fusion GPS knowing they were going to use a foreign agent and Fusion hired the foreign spy and the campaign didn't know it. Now in my eyes, I will concede the "middleman" is mostly irrelevant in the act but it does need to be noted. But the facts that are important in differentiating what happened then to what Trump is saying is the FBI was kept in the loop. Trump, being the President of the US, is saying that isn't necessary. And you have no problem with that and that is the hypocrisy you continue to ignore. Why? Because you are the one guilty of it.

What are some of the symptoms of schizophrenia?
The symptoms of schizophrenia vary and may be disruptive or, in some cases, hard to notice. Just as there isn't a single lab or brain imaging test for schizophrenia, a single symptom can't be used to diagnose this condition. That's why healthcare providers must look at a number of signs and symptoms before making a diagnosis, including:

Positive symptoms
The positive symptoms of schizophrenia are associated with "losing touch" with reality. These symptoms may include:

• Seeing, hearing, or even feeling things that no one else can
  • Beliefs in something even after it's proven to be false
Thank you Dr. Zebra... Your diagnosis is so wonderful and self fulfilling...

It is important but it isn't the point of contention. Especially when there is no proof the campaign hired Fusion GPS knowing they were going to use a foreign agent and Fusion hired the foreign spy and the campaign didn't know it. Now in my eyes, I will concede the "middleman" is mostly irrelevant in the act but it does need to be noted. But the facts that are important in differentiating what happened then to what Trump is saying is the FBI was kept in the loop. Trump, being the President of the US, is saying that isn't necessary. And you have no problem with that and that is the hypocrisy you continue to ignore. Why? Because you are the one guilty of it.

Wrong - Steele/Hillbag/Isikoff conspired to release the article and press release on HRC campaign website at the exact same time on September 23, 2016.

No collusion, no obstruction, Mmmmmmm Yet the Dums continue to search for a crime with which to impeach our president..... So much harping, your side must be a bunch of angels !!!

fake news

Just because it's been scrubbed from the internet doesn't mean there still isn't a little evidence remaining.

9/23/2016 16:37 - https://web.archive.org/web/2016092...ween-trump-adviser-and-kremlin-175046002.html

DXU4j64VoAIh5Kj.jpg

Reactions: WVU82 and Gunny46
He's always fvcking up. Everyday,.... he fvcks something up. Every freaking day.

And everyday people lose their freaking minds over it.

You'd think by now, people would stop being so surprised and outraged.

We've got until 2020 to see what our options are.

Hardly any facts in this post ... it will not age well.

Lol, it's like his lil dumb doggies are cheering him on to make the GOP even more irrelevant, I mean no conservative ideas have changed, they just have a buffoon heading up their tribe and scaring the shit out of every intelligent person, excuse me if most of us want a President who understands the laws of our Country no matter which side he is on let alone one that doesn't treat us all like his own morons when he says something then denies it. he only cares about himself, not sure why he has so many defenders, maybe they deep down know this is their last chance because the old racist white demographic ain't growing and neither is the evangelical cults. But then, he has a base thinks we are demons, lmfao, what a good look on his defenders on here and what a miserable unread incurious no real family no real friends lonely old pathetic man they worship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT