ADVERTISEMENT

What 's with Grier - yes or no!!!

Nova Mountaineer

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
Morgantown
With us or against us - the Mountaineer football program gave you the chance to play
and even embarked on a campaign on your behalf for the highest honor in college
football and you can't decide whether to play in our bowl game after you fumbled
away a chance for us to play in Big 12 Championship game - you own us - get your
head out of your ass and go with your teammates to the Camping World Bowl

With us or against us - the Mountaineer football program gave you the chance to play
football and you can't decide whether to play in our bowl game after you fumbled
away a chance for us to play in Big 12 Championship game - you own us - get your

You are right, he totally owns you.

Reactions: 3xWVUenginEER

“With us or against us” haha. What an ungrateful homer. Not for Grier this program doesn’t come near the success Grier produced. Typical homer fanboy. Pathetic.

He should just say it. You either are in or out. Why leave Mountaineer Nation guessing? Finish your legacy with WVU. Man up and play with your teammates and the school that gave you a college degree.

He should just say it. You either are in or out. Why leave Mountaineer Nation guessing? Finish your legacy with WVU. Man up and play with your teammates and the school that gave you a college degree.

Of course you’re a homer that doesn’t give a crap about the situation that Grier is in. Some of you clowns are pathetic. He obviously is torn because of his love for WVU. He gets an injury like Alex Smith and you morons come on here posting about what a true Mountaineer Grier is as he kisses off 5-10 million. He’s done more for WVU than all of you morons combined. You have a virus in your brain.

You sound like a jerk. There is no way this should be a concern in your life.

Grier played a whole season without getting injured. Now, apparently, his risk of injury skyrockets to nearly 90% by playing in a bowl game.

Not playing is bad in my opinion - and that's what it is - some folks have other opinions that okay.
What's not okay is not saying what he going to do. To me that's just chicken shit. There are some
fans out there that have bought tickets to bowl game thinking he's gonna play and a lot of others
waiting to make plans until he announces.

I think it's a selfish act. If you don't want to play then pack up your shit at the end of the season and say thanks for the memories.

With these guys staying out then all players who are graduating in December or already graduated should be told they are not welcome in the bowl game.

This would make the bowls like a scrimmage game for the spring practice and the following season.

Reactions: Panhandleer
Not playing is bad in my opinion - and that's what it is - some folks have other opinions that okay.
What's not okay is not saying what he going to do. To me that's just chicken shit. There are some
fans out there that have bought tickets to bowl game thinking he's gonna play and a lot of others

WVU will play the game either way.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Grier played a whole season without getting injured. Now, apparently, his risk of injury skyrockets to nearly 90% by playing in a bowl game.

Another homer that could care less about maybe the best WVU QB of all time. At least best season for a QB. I can tell you never played football. But you paint your face a swear at coaches and players in the stands.

I think it's a selfish act. If you don't want to play then pack up your shit at the end of the season and say thanks for the memories.

With these guys staying out then all players who are graduating in December or already graduated should be told they are not welcome in the bowl game.

This would make the bowls like a scrimmage game for the spring practice and the following season.

First there’ll be like 30%-50% of the stadium empty. Maybe more. Then of course the ratings will be a joke. So even though you can’t see and admit what the facts are the truth is no one gives a crap about Cuse or WVU. And no one cares about this Bowl game either.

If they don't play in the bowl game then they should be banned from using any of the facilities
for anything (getting ready for the Senior Bowl, staying in shape or anything else). By not
playing in the bowl they are saying they are no longer part of the Mountaineer football.

If they don't play in the bowl game then they should be banned from using any of the facilities
for anything (getting ready for the Senior Bowl, staying in shape or anything else). By not
playing in the bowl they are saying they are no longer part of the Mountaineer football.

So it be posted......so let it be done! Fanboy geeks are so adorable.

Another homer that could care less about maybe the best WVU QB of all time. At least best season for a QB. I can tell you never played football. But you paint your face a swear at coaches and players in the stands.
0 for 3.
4539135a55a5fbfafe602104741d730b5feed164ef06781af2818e249b0f9aa1.jpg

Get a life.

If you care so much about wvu football you shouldnt be bothered by watching a back up QB play...he is here for a reason too, ya know?

Only a sith deals in absolute.

Good Lord. This is just so, so, so stupid in so many ways. I hope any current players or potential recruits who might read this board understand that you in NO way represent the overall WVU fan base.

This would make the bowls like a scrimmage game for the spring practice and the following season

Boy do I have some news for you.....

*whispers* outside of the playoff games, they already are.

So you are saying there are FANS who plan to go only to see Grier perform? That doesn't sound like Mountaineer Fans...

Arguably the best ever for sure. Maybe the best season statistically ever for sure. But my main point was Grier was a great QB for WVU and WVU homers can’t even appreciate him for that at the end. These homers literally want this kid to think of nothing except WVU college football. They’re pathetic.

Why don't Basketball players sit out NIT and CBI tournaments? They might risk their future by playing. Why no, Soccer, rifle, tennis, golf, rugby, wrestling?

Arguably the best ever for sure. Maybe the best season statistically ever for sure. But my main point was Grier was a great QB for WVU and WVU homers can’t even appreciate him for that at the end. These homers literally want this kid to think of nothing except WVU college football. They’re pathetic.

Skyler Howard won 10 games and had a better conference record...
Wins matter...

10 games won.
Football is a team sport measured in wins and losses...

Why do nfl teams draft player and not teams LOL. Why do nfl teams shy away from midget QBs that won 10 games at WVU LOL. Why are you such a stubborn WVU homer LOLl.

ADVERTISEMENT