ADVERTISEMENT

What now for the Trump campaign?

SoCo

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Trump's campaign is at a huge crossroads with little time to plan given the RNC starts tonight.

How does the campaign change, if at all? He can't dial it back too much because that is part of what makes him popular. If this election gets to the sleepy level of the McCain/Obama election, Trump loses. He needs it to be edgy.

He is definitely going to make a plea for unity but that really isn't his appeal. He needs the "us against them" angle which I expect the MSM will accuse him of further ramping up the temperature if he does. Maybe the angle is all Americans need to unite against the corruption in our government.

Does he specifically call out those who pushed the Hitler comparisons and that he is a threat to the United States? Hope so.

Does he go along with the "fist they tried to impeach me with the Russia hoax, then the 2020 election scheme, then the political persecution by the FBUI and DOJ, and now this"?

I wasn't planning on watching any of the RNC, but I am curious how things change, if any.

Trump's campaign is at a huge crossroads with little time to plan given the RNC starts tonight.

How does the campaign change, if at all? He can't dial it back too much because that is part of what makes him popular. If this election gets to the sleepy level of the McCain/Obama election, Trump loses. He needs it to be edgy.

He is definitely going to make a plea for unity but that really isn't his appeal. He needs the "us against them" angle which I expect the MSM will accuse him of further ramping up the temperature if he does. Maybe the angle is all Americans need to unite against the corruption in our government.

Does he specifically call out those who pushed the Hitler comparisons and that he is a threat to the United States? Hope so.

Does he go along with the "fist they tried to impeach me with the Russia hoax, then the 2020 election scheme, then the political persecution by the FBUI and DOJ, and now this"?

I wasn't planning on watching any of the RNC, but I am curious how things change, if any.
I imagine he will make a point to state that "we" want justice but not violence and that "they" claimed they wanted justice but really wanted violence and that they didn't just target him but they target you if you disagree with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT