ADVERTISEMENT

What has happened to tattoo u boy?

His new profile is some texas guy that keeps coming back with a different profile name. Also seems to be 3 new pieces of shits that come with it.

Hey, Slow Head: I was in California with the beautiful people from Friday afternoon until last night. Do you remember when you and PestsideCoward put me on ignore? Fold & Blew Nation is full of schizophrenic f-tards, who beg me to leave the board, then throw tantrums when I'm not here. What the he!! is wrong with you people?

:confused:

GFYS, PestsideCoward. You know exactly who I am, and how I vote, but be sure to change your name and address again, so that you can continue to thump your frail old chest on an anonymous message board, "Roger."

I'm a creepy cyber stalker, who periodically changes my name and address, so that I can make threats on message boards, and act like a cyber behemoth, without having to worry about getting my old a$$ kicked. Oh, and I'm a flunkie W. Va. State alum, who brags about a school that I never attended.
Nothing new to see here.

Yet, here you are, hanging on my every post...throwing a tantrum when I'm not here....yeah, I bore you. You're a consistent d-bag, at least: You lie in every single post.

P.S. Go Yellow Jackets!!!

[roll]

Hey, Slow Head: I was in California with the beautiful people from Friday afternoon until last night. Do you remember when you and PestsideCoward put me on ignore? Fold & Blew Nation is full of schizophrenic f-tards, who beg me to leave the board, then throw tantrums when I'm not here. What the he!! is wrong with you people?

:confused:

I knew it. Your a democrat.

Did you win a free trip from Papa Johns for best pizza boy?

Now, you've done it, T-Stoned/Allen: You've called me a Dumbocrat. That there is a fightin' word!!! May your fake ticker short out, and cause you to crumble to the floor, just like tHuggins!

Change your name and address again because you're a giant vagina, formerly "Roger" from Charleston.

Now, you've done it, T-Stoned/Allen: You've called me a Dumbocrat. That there is a fightin' word!!! May your fake ticker short out, and cause you to crumble to the floor, just like tHuggins!
Some folks simply never get tired of being lame and stupid, as is the case with toeshoe.

Some folks are old, short, and spend 16 hours/day drunk, "supervisor." Go help Belyin' out, as his ticker appears to have blown up. Negative recruiting is goin' fu*k your fake favorite basketball program, just watch. It screwed Thad Matta and his "drop foot," and Belyin' be next.

Change your name and address again because you're a giant vagina, formerly "Roger" from Charleston.
I sat there for four years and you never ...... not worth the time to express the truth to a poster here just to stir up trouble just to get your jollies.

Run along and get back to the totally credible ALL OHIO STATE homer fan website. I have already said he would get out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT