ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to your QB?

So, your qb(s) weren't good enough to lead the team to just a 6-6 record, amirite?

Yet another stupid remark. The O-Line and run game was the worst in college football is why WVU didn't go 6-6. DUMBASS

well your offense was offensive sometimes
We certainly didn't have much explosion in the passing game...we've got an excellent back but just can't plug him up in there 30 times a game and expect him to survive until Homecoming! I don't sweat Green's departure.

We certainly didn't have much explosion in the passing game...we've got an excellent back but just can't plug him up in there 30 times a game and expect him to survive until Homecoming! I don't sweat Green's departure.
who replaces him......does Byron have eligibilty left?

who replaces him......does Byron have eligibilty left?
Hahahahahahhah, there's guy who could stretch the field! Not sure who we have that could get open and catch the " big ball". Darious Watts parlayed his time with Byron into being a 2nd round draft choice not sure we have that kind of talent on this years roster.

Hahahahahahhah, there's guy who could stretch the field! Not sure who we have that could get open and catch the " big ball". Darious Watts parlayed his time with Byron into being a 2nd round draft choice not sure we have that kind of talent on this years roster.
I'm not sure you have enough many linemen to haul the beef:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'm not sure you have enough many linemen to haul the beef:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He was a big kid...obviously a tough kid, play with a broken leg! I miss those days when we were a dangerous football team...we've kind of morphed into a 7-5, 8-4 bunch playing bad teams! We are the poster child for being "half-assed" but I guess there are worse places to be on the college football landscape.

muthed..........how many winning seasons would Marshall have, and how many bowl games do you think they would get if they didn't play one of the weakest rated schedules in all of FBS football schools every year? And like you told Snow Sled Baby earlier in this thread, just answer the question.

muthed..........how many winning seasons would Marshall have, and how many bowl games do you think they would get if they didn't play one of the weakest rated schedules in all of FBS football schools every year? And like you told Snow Sled Baby earlier in this thread, just answer the question.
You have to understand that there's a variable involved here, but I'm guessing they would have as many bowl games as they had winning seasons, maybe more. How's that for your answer?

You have to understand that there's a variable involved here, but I'm guessing they would have as many bowl games as they had winning seasons, maybe more. How's that for your answer?

My answer is if Marshall didn't traditionally have a strength of schedule that ranks as one of the easiest in FBS football, then they wouldn't have many winning seasons and thus no bowl games.

My answer is if Marshall didn't traditionally have a strength of schedule that ranks as one of the easiest in FBS football, then they wouldn't have many winning seasons and thus no bowl games.
But they don't necessarily have to have a winning season to go to a bowl game. 6-6 will get you there.

But they don't necessarily have to have a winning season to go to a bowl game. 6-6 will get you there.

You still haven't answered my question about how you think Marshall would do if they didn't consistently face one of the weakest schedules of all the FBS programs.

And as you like to say............JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Last edited:
You still haven't answered my question about how you think Marshall would do if they didn't consistently face one of the weakest schedules of all the FBS programs.

And as you like to say............JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.
I'll take a stab at the question,Buzz! WVU's slate year in and year out would be extremely challenging for us, Texas and Oklahoma ain't to be confused with ODU and Rice. However , the pop tax is still a unfair application of the state's authority to raise revenue and you boys are chickenshit for refusing to meet us in Charleston for our annual basketball game that was played every year for 30 years until Huggy got his feelings hurt.

I didn't know Marshall was even in a bowl game last year. Perhaps I had a Biden over the whole bowl thing.

Wlep, in your case your season ended in October for your favorite team so not a shock you lost interest in football Early

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Wlep, in your case your season ended in October for your favorite team so not a shock you lost interest in football Early

Yet instead of folding the entire year we improved unlike the former staff who left the shelves bare with nothing but dust.

Yet instead of folding the entire year we improved unlike the former staff who left the shelves bare with nothing but dust.

Moral victories, next you’ll tell me y’all passed out trophies for showing up. Losers

7 baseball games a week and daughter’s soccer 6 days, that’s where I’ve been. All good, you?
yes.....playing some golf and doing stuff around the house.....nephew goes back to Glenville the 15th......will be first or second team catcher as a redshirt frosh....he;s up to 6 ft and 190.....I just hate it in virginia...our idiot lib governor is a waste......won't let ODU play football this year even though CUSA will play

7 baseball games a week and daughter’s soccer 6 days, that’s where I’ve been. All good, you?
You should keep living through your kids, Mr. Mom, as you've obviously been an abject failure at the game of life. Tell your wife that due to my recent weight loss, I have some slacks to donate to her.

You should keep living through your kids, Mr. Mom, as you've obviously been an abject failure at the game of life. Tell your wife that due to my recent weight loss, I have some slacks to donate to her.

My kids aren’t quitters, therefore they’ll never consider OSU in their future endeavors. I’d rather they go to WVU where at least they’ll play and not add to the pussicifation of America. And my wife doesn’t associate with quitters, you losing weight tells me you quit eating man food and stopped drinking beer. Pussy

No need to quit eating man food or drinking beer when you average more than five miles/day of exercise, jar head. Before your wife/my mistress put your shrunken balls in her purse, your exercise consisted of something more than chasing your kids around your trailer park.

No need to quit eating man food or drinking beer when you average more than five miles/day of exercise, jar head. Before your wife/my mistress put your shrunken balls in her purse, your exercise consisted of something more than chasing your kids around your trailer park.

5 miles? That it? You quit when you hit that mark or make it hurt like real exercise should. If you need to know what “making it hurt” feels like ask your wife, she’ll tell you my expertise on that

You're living in the distant past, bozo. Even your sissy son is a bigger man than you now! That's why you follow him around to his second tier sports events.

ADVERTISEMENT