ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Rifle?

Walter Brennaneer

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
That dude had to be sucking crack oil from his mama's tit when a baby. His hairline was near his-neck line.

That dude had to be sucking crack oil from his mama's tit when a baby. His hairline was near his-neck line.
He's still around over on Pullman. Word is he is opening up a library to house all of his fiction writings. Not a sign of any non-fiction works yet.

He's still around over on Pullman. Word is he is opening up a library to house all of his fiction writings. Not a sign of any non-fiction works yet.
he must have run out of coaching jobs that he said he had and records that he said he broke.....he couldn't handle having his ass handed to him here so he vamoosed

he must have run out of coaching jobs that he said he had and records that he said he broke.....he couldn't handle having his ass handed to him here so he vamoosed
He's over at Pullman Square if you would like to chat with him. I'm not sure if he has any active accounts setup over here, since they kept banning them all when the dave thread was taking place over on the OTF. Good thread though. I figure if rifle wanted to post here, he would create a profile and post. But, as I said, he's over on Pullman if you're looking to blow him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT