ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Koolaid Boy...

TheMasterVader

Freshman
Dec 30, 2017
He finally checked himself into rehab or is he CharlestonMountie....Just Checking. Always enjoyed reading his meth and cheap vodka inspired post..
ka_ohno.jpg

ColoradoMountaineer
CharlestonMountie
GregJacobs
Rootmaster

Are all the same person. They are PItt fans who have nothing but personal attacks for other posters, attacks on the great state of West Virginia and on the university itself.

They give Yinzers a bad name

ColoradoMountaineer
CharlestonMountie
GregJacobs
Rootmaster

Are all the same person. They are PItt fans who have nothing but personal attacks for other posters, attacks on the great state of West Virginia and on the university itself.

He finally checked himself into rehab or is he CharlestonMountie....Just Checking. Always enjoyed reading his meth and cheap vodka inspired post..
ka_ohno.jpg
Ask your mamma where I have been.

Koolaid looking spiffy straight outta ‘hab! Good for the young lad
Hey you still haven't given me your take on that bowl game. I know you homers like to hide after every loss. You probably didn't remember anyway you were probably holed up in some hotel room doing all those drugs you were telling us about.

ka_ohno.jpg
ColoradoMountaineer
CharlestonMountie
GregJacobs
Rootmaster

You forgot your calling card

Major-Applewhite.jpg

You forgot your calling card

Major-Applewhite.jpg

The Major.....

major.jpg

If you ever want to show a young QB how to play football the right way show them some videos of Major Applewhite.

Watch the GW pass against Nebraska at the end.
4:27 mark
Didn't flinch a bit and was drilled

Last edited:
ColoradoMountaineer
CharlestonMountie
GregJacobs
Rootmaster

I can't speak for the others but being under your radar is not a noteworthy achievement. Do you have any other theories you might entertain us with?

I can't speak for the others but being under your radar is not a noteworthy achievement. Do you have any other theories you might entertain us with?

You don't want to be connected with Koolaid boy....
You sure act like him though. You might not be him but you are one of his followers.

H

Mama jokes went out with the 1990's but I am sure you still are wearing that 1997 Dallas Cowboys starter jacket every time it gets cold

317800132_8d0d5fc293.jpg

Koolaid boy has a Pittsburgh Steelers starter jacket with some black and yellow Reebook Pumps running around listening to Tupac and 1990's grunge.
Talking about how Wu Tang was the greatest rap group known to man.

Reactions: TheMasterVader
You da fraud! So, a player or coach has to win the NC or otherwise be a fraud. You sure is funnie. Warez

If Major Applewhite started in the 2001 Big XII Championship game he would have been playing for a NC.
Chris Simms started and after Cedric Benson was injured threw 3 straight interceptions.
Major came off the bench and almost pulled the comeback against Colorado to put Texas against Miami in 2001.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT