ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to GregJacobs

Probably has multiple profiles. If Vernon hasn't banned the both of you then probably didn't ban Greg "want attention" Jacobs.

Probably has multiple profiles. If Vernon hasn't banned the both of you then probably didn't ban Greg "want attention" Jacobs.

I add substance.
GregJacobs has become a joke on this board.
The name itself has become an insult
Probably why he is hiding on the Pitt board

Probably has multiple profiles. I If Vernon hasn't banned the both of you then probably didn't ban Greg "want attention" Jacobs.

Dude I’ve been on this board a long time. The site has been ruined by one Texass troll with several handles so I spend my time on Lot. You’re just to stupid to figure it out. There would be zero reason to ban me. I never dog the programs or staffs. Find one post goofball. Spend hours looking haha. I’ll be at the Baylor game and Oklahoma game with my WVU stuff on moron.

Dude I’ve been on this board a long time. The site has been ruined by one Texass troll with several handles so I spend my time on Lot. You’re just to stupid to figure it out. There would be zero reason to ban me. I never dog the programs or staffs. Find one post goofball. Spend hours looking haha. I’ll be at the Baylor game and Oklahoma game with my WVU stuff on moron.

So you admit you have multiple accounts....

What part of my post makes you believe that Texass moron? I use my cousin’s acct that I pay for to view. I actually pay for my cousin and a close friend from Fairmont. You ruined the free site. Congrats.

Then come in here and post on your cousin's account and say something like You are a low IQ moron and you probably voted for Hillary and wear pink panties.

GregJacobs has probably one hundred accounts on BlueLot. Why wouldn't he.
He makes more money than everyone on this board combine.
His presence alone should be celebrated. When you see GregJacobs post you should be in awe of his amazing insight on WVU and football in general. Without great Pitt fans like him WV fans wouldn't know anything about football. It is Pitt and GregJacobs that makes WVU great.

Reactions: DonaldTrumpsHair
GregJacobs was once a great guy. Do not know what happened to him. Maybe too much CNN. He is now stupider than David Berkowitz and Wvpride together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT