ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Greg?

Weird post by your weirdest handle, Townes. Only thing saving you from being ultimate forum weirdo is the dunce known as WVUFF. Granted, hard to be lamer than WVUFF, but you're giving it a decent effort.

Looking forward to your next handle. We're due for #47.
Wrong fart box, but keep trying.

5 pages. just as i predicted.

I can now retire from posting.

See you all in 10 mins

Hey goofball the thread was floundering until site royalty, @MichiganHerd, @KingCoal and tGGJ, took over and turned this tGGJ dedication thread into their latest mega thread creation. Let’s just say site royalty propped up your jealous of tGGJ thread by turning @WVUFanForever and @TownesVanZandt into their mega thread bitches for like the 109th time 😂. Honestly these three are a National treasure.

Reactions: KingCoal
Welp, 24 hours is up, and not a single person here wanted to see the master of the "Mega Thread' leave.

I'm going to step out now, and allow tGGJ to drive this thread to Page 6, maybe Page 7.

On it! These troll handles hate WVU and handles like yours that are real. This angry little jerkoff, @WVUFanForever, is definitely getting a fat lip if I ever see him at a WVU game. As for the 4 or 5 homers on this site I can only hope they add value someday like tGGJ has always strived for. with fans like @TownesVanZandt and these homers it’s obvious why the ACC wants no part of WVU. Sad really.

When they fish...
giphy.gif

When I fish...
giphy.gif

For real...you should post pics of @WVUFanForever wife. There are some weirdos on this site....namely @TownesVanZandt

Iowa 34, Maryland 7. Kind of tells you where WVU stands, since Maryland smoked you. Still thinking WVU could compete in the B1G? Seriously, you're below Rutgers at this point.

And, it's only halftime.

• Love
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I see the PiT slapnuts are spreading their diseased shit around on the Panturd Liar. Who they would beat, who stinks, who has played no one. Druid TM is a patent jerkoff. Georgia Tech proved one thing. They plainly stink. Another weak sister on PiT schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT