ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to avoiding a war with Iran?

Christian96

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2019
Jesus, God. This dementia clown was just talking about himself.

Last edited:
LOL. You haven’t been outside of WV and you’re worried about Iran?
Anybody who thinks that Iran hasn't been behind everything over there deserves to be exiled to Tehran. Anybody who gave Iran that money should be executed. Yes, I know that involves two Presidents.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Only if we like being a puppet. Then you would be correct.
While I hate Biden and their micro management of Israel's pursuit of annhilating those who authored that attack, I hope that their are no rag heads left in Gaza.

While I hate Biden and their micro management of Israel's pursuit of annhilating those who authored that attack, I hope that their are no rag heads left in Gaza.

That Oct 7th attack wasn't what started the train wreck.

You might get your genocide wish. Israel is being blunt about it. I give them props for not caring what others think.

My buddy and I was talking about Biden last night. He believes he will get re-elected. I would rather have someone else. Issue is having shitty candidates on both sides. "Merica....

That Oct 7th attack wasn't what started the train wreck.

You might get your genocide wish. Israel is being blunt about it. I give them props for not caring what others think.

My buddy and I was talking about Biden last night. He believes he will get re-elected. I would rather have someone else. Issue is having shitty candidates on both sides. "Merica....
Anybody who thinks the muslims will let Israel stay there is mistaken. They gave them Gaza and the residents voted in Hamas. Clean them out and start over. If Dems cheat again like they did then he will win. I would have preferred DeSantis. I don't want everybody to die.

Anybody who thinks the muslims will let Israel stay there is mistaken. They gave them Gaza and the residents voted in Hamas. Clean them out and start over. If Dems cheat again like they did then he will win. I would have preferred DeSantis. I don't want everybody to die.

Yeah, we are in total different perspectives to what actually occurred with Israel/Palestine...

DeSantis and Haley sucks from the Rep side. Haley is straight up comical with making statements and then like 5 minutes later, claims to never making the comment. Would be better off with that Vivek guy although he was never going to have a chance with his minority background. I get that people jerk off to Trump but seriously, train wreck...

Yeah, we are in total different perspectives to what actually occurred with Israel/Palestine...

DeSantis and Haley sucks from the Rep side. Haley is straight up comical with making statements and then like 5 minutes later, claims to never making the comment. Would be better off with that Vivek guy although he was never going to have a chance with his minority background. I get that people jerk off to Trump but seriously, train wreck...
Vivek speaks well but he’s not known well enough. Of course, look at Biden, he was a racist sob and he still got elected. Everything was known about him . Not sure why you hate the jews so much, they were there before it was declared a state first. They are a democracy. I’m surprised that obamas sycophants haven’t pulled the rug out from under Israel.

Vivek speaks well but he’s not known well enough. Of course, look at Biden, he was a racist sob and he still got elected. Everything was known about him . Not sure why you hate the jews so much, they were there before it was declared a state first. They are a democracy. I’m surprised that obamas sycophants haven’t pulled the rug out from under Israel.

I don't hate Jews at all. I hate F'ing pricks like Zionism, Hamas, Shiites, KKK, etc... Currently, the Israel genocide that is going on is the forefront of F'ing pricks. Pretty much every society has their radicals. I prefer not to pick one group over the other in terms of hate. They all suck.

Not a fan of AIPAC either but it has worked this long so why stop the manipulation with USA...

Biden and Trump both sucks donkey balls.

Last edited:
I don't hate Jews at all. I hate F'ing pricks like Zionism, Hamas, Shiites, KKK, etc... Currently, the Israel genocide that is going on is the forefront of F'ing pricks. Pretty much every society has their radicals. I prefer not to pick one group over the other in terms of hate. They all suck.

Not a fan of AIPAC either but it has worked this long so why stop the manipulation with USA...

I'm glad that finally somebody in govt is making somebody pay for that unprecedented attack. Remove Hamas from the face of the earth. Now we have aid groups participating in the attack. Color me not surprised that it's made up of arabs. You know why the surrounding groups hate Israel? They turned that area into an oasis. The goat fvckers make everything a shit hole.

I'm glad that finally somebody in govt is making somebody pay for that unprecedented attack. Remove Hamas from the face of the earth. Now we have aid groups participating in the attack. Color me not surprised that it's made up of arabs. You know why the surrounding groups hate Israel? They turned that area into an oasis. The goat fvckers make everything a shit hole.

Remove Hamas and Zionism would be a good start. Get rid of Netanyahu is the rest of those clowns is another good start. End genocide, apartheid, create two state solution, etc... is a preferred step. Doubt we see any of it though.. Israel has killed a shit load of kids, mothers, etc.... that have no ties to Hamas and yet the entire population is treated the same. This has been happening way before Oct 7th and well afterwards. Approximately 60% of infrastructure has been completely annihilated. Palestine's have been living in a concentration camp for decades. Food, power, water, able to come in/leave, etc.. are all controlled by Israel. We have a country that put out fake news and then get busted time after time. Western media fill fist pump it and next these reports go viral. My favorite is the propaganda of 40 beheaded babies killed by Hamas and showing a pic to the world. Then easily gets busted for using AI.

Like I said, I don't hate any specific race/religion/skin color/etc... I rather keep it real with what is going on in life. There are a lot of Jewish people calling this out in the US and even within Israel. There is no doubt what Hamas has done is bad. Need Zionism/Israel/US/certain western allies/etc... to look in the mirror for doing the same shit today.

Remove Hamas and Zionism would be a good start. Get rid of Netanyahu is the rest of those clowns is another good start. End genocide, apartheid, create two state solution, etc... is a preferred step. Doubt we see any of it though.. Israel has killed a shit load of kids, mothers, etc.... that have no ties to Hamas and yet the entire population is treated the same. This has been happening way before Oct 7th and well afterwards. Approximately 60% of infrastructure has been completely annihilated. Palestine's have been living in a concentration camp for decades. Food, power, water, able to come in/leave, etc.. are all controlled by Israel. We have a country that put out fake news and then get busted time after time. Western media fill fist pump it and next these reports go viral. My favorite is the propaganda of 40 beheaded babies killed by Hamas and showing a pic to the world. Then easily gets busted for using AI.

Like I said, I don't hate any specific race/religion/skin color/etc... I rather keep it real with what is going on in life. There are a lot of Jewish people calling this out in the US and even within Israel. There is no doubt what Hamas has done is bad. Need Zionism/Israel/US/certain western allies/etc... to look in the mirror for doing the same shit today.
They were given Gaza and self governance. The attack on Oct 7 is what they got. Clean out the disease that is that group of people. Ever wonder why Egypt, Jordan etc will not take those residents as refugees? Cause they have been brain washed by hamas and the school systems and what they teach. They were given the chance, children were beheaded, parents beheaded etc. The carnage was unfathomable. Just for reference, the 1500 killed would be equal to 20,000 Americans murdered . We wouldn’t stand for it. I wouldn’t if I were President. I’d vow to wipe out the entire area it came from.

They were given Gaza and self governance. The attack on Oct 7 is what they got. Clean out the disease that is that group of people. Ever wonder why Egypt, Jordan etc will not take those residents as refugees? Cause they have been brain washed by hamas and the school systems and what they teach. They were given the chance, children were beheaded, parents beheaded etc. The carnage was unfathomable. Just for reference, the 1500 killed would be equal to 20,000 Americans murdered . We wouldn’t stand for it. I wouldn’t if I were President. I’d vow to wipe out the entire area it came from.

Yeah man, we are definitely not on the same page with what truly is going on. No big deal...

Other middle east countries taking is a similar mindset as western allies not wanting to retain existing Jewish people in their land after WWII.

Other countries are not responsible of taking in refugees due to the genocide. Might as well take Mexican's into our country to escape whatever situation they have going on there.. Screw that wall thing project....

Yeah man, we are definitely not on the same page with what truly is going on. No big deal...

Other middle east countries taking is a similar mindset as western allies not wanting to retain existing Jewish people in their land after WWII.

Other countries are not responsible of taking in refugees due to the genocide. Might as well take Mexican's into our country to escape whatever situation they have going on there.. Screw that wall thing project....
It’s not our responsibility to take in more than a million immigrants a year. That’s what we do every year . Close the damn border. I’ve lost two children to drugs. Anybody who thinks we shouldn’t shut it down can go Fvck themselves. We’ve lost 140,000 Americans in the last 20 months or less to fentanyl and there are worse things in the pipeline. This is a rep and dem problem.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

The Jews were there long before the year Jesus was born. You need to talk to @CAJUNEER to get real history on that area. It’s theirs not Arabs.

Anybody who thinks that Iran hasn't been behind everything over there deserves to be exiled to Tehran. Anybody who gave Iran that money should be executed. Yes, I know that involves two Presidents.
I didn’t say anything about Iran, except that poor Cristian hasn’t been outside the borders of WV. So whatever he has to say about world affairs means nothing

It’s not our responsibility to take in more than a million immigrants a year. That’s what we do every year . Close the damn border. I’ve lost two children to drugs. Anybody who thinks we shouldn’t shut it down can go Fvck themselves. We’ve lost 140,000 Americans in the last 20 months or less to fentanyl and there are worse things in the pipeline. This is a rep and dem problem.

Exactly. It's not the USA responsibility to take on Mexicans just like it's not the middle east responsibility to take on Palestinians.

I am not going there with drugs and your children discussion.

The Jews were there long before the year Jesus was born. You need to talk to @CAJUNEER to get real history on that area. It’s theirs not Arabs.

Reported that first signs of like there was over million years ago. There was a lot of conquering one another to which different people will call it their land. Who was first is irrelevant in pretty much every land if we want to start the initial first people. If we were playing by these rules, then every American should get the F out and give the entire land back to the native Indians. It's not realistic today as both Israel and Palestinians have many, many generations of living in same occupied space. The only difference today is Israel has been making that Palestinian land shrink year after year. Since WWII, the differential to which parts of land are one side vs the other has changed dramatically.

FYI, if you live in a country of 9 million, slightly bigger than NC or Va. with people that hate you on three sides, you better love your country. No room for squad members or Soros DAs

Reactions: indyrckstar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT