ADVERTISEMENT

What could Putin have on Trump?

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Illegal loans from Russia?

The Pee Tape?

Other kompromat?

Trump is clearly Putin’s bitch and has been for years.

The Pee Tape?

Other kompromat?

I think he's just drawn to "power". He likes military parades, Putin, the fat dwarf from NK, Duerte, etc

As to spy novel plot devices - something financial is the only thing that would make sense.

The Pee Tape?

Other kompromat?

I'd think anything he might have would have come out by now. Unless the KGB Clinton'd the people that know.

The pee pee tape wouldn't sink him. His supporters will hand wave that away like they do everything else.

But a couple decades worth of evidence of money laundering with Putin's friends and rivals could send the whole family to prison. I assume that is it.

And it would not have been released by now. It's still working.

What explains Trump’s continuing subservience to Putin then?

I’ll go with money laundering.
Trump not wanting to look like he did anything wrong when winning the election and not being able to see the difference between Russia meddling in an election and the alleged collusion.

Trump not wanting to look like he did anything wrong when winning the election and not being able to see the difference between Russia meddling in an election and the alleged collusion.
That's probably the biggest part of it, but he also looked weak around Putin.

The pee pee tape wouldn't sink him. His supporters will hand wave that away like they do everything else.

But a couple decades worth of evidence of money laundering with Putin's friends and rivals could send the whole family to prison. I assume that is it.

And it would not have been released by now. It's still working.

Sad to say, but his devout followers would try their best to wave that away too.

Reactions: CpEER
ADVERTISEMENT